Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

game Thinking of my First Game

Dawn Darkness

I’m currently building ideas for the first video game I’ll provide self-developing of. I’ll do all the programming, player actions, visuals, etc. by myself until it’s either 2026 or 2027, where hopefully I get the first ten worlds finished if I work day by day on the game.

However, what I can’t provide by myself, is music and voice acting. I’ll need quite a couple of voice actor volunteers to the game series I’m having concept arts for. The musician will be credited as the music score creator, as well as opening theme song.

Who would like to be on the game project? It’s based in a style like Kingdom Hearts, was my first thought about my game’s concept. The game will be built using the Unreal Engine system, while the concept art of characters will be drawn on paper throughout 2019 to early 2020 to give me ideas on the models beforehand.

Making a video game by yourself can be VERY hard, not to mention, most artists don't want only being credited, they want to be paid.  You could try subverting that by using royalty free music and sometimes people make sound effects too so you might find that too?  So long as you have a computer that can actually run the Unreal Engine, go for it! :)