Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Close Encounters of the Past (Private with Dynamo Pad)

Victoria Everglade

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile "You forgot shows like Chip n Dale, and movies like Rescuers Down Under" she'd remind the two and smiled more "But I think it is wonderful you use cartoons as family time, I've met so many parents who would just use the television or computer as a babysitter of sort" she'd say, shaking her head "But I can tell that you and Pinkie are wonderful parents to Cupcake" she'd say, then look to Dynamo "And I'm a hundred percent sure, that when the time comes, Dynamo will be the best daddy to our own child" she would say and then took the boxes "Thanks Cheese and Pinkie, hope you guys can visit at some point, I'm sure Milkshake and Chocolate would love to play with little Cupcake"

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Critical-Hit

“Oh yeah. I honestly forgot about Chip and Dale. To be honest, I actually didn’t watch that show. It honestly depended on the cartoons that were currently on and/or if said cartoon and anime would catch my interest.” Dynamo replies, smiling sheepishly as Cheese chuckled. “That’s quite alright, Dynamo. Some shows and cartoons aren’t for everyone. It mostly depends on what one’s own view of a show is. I’m not too keen on anime. That is, unless there’s a cartoonish vibe that goes along with it.” He would say, looking to the female wolf with a nod. “Thank you for the kind words l, Scarlet. Pinkie and I met or know some parent like that. We are a bit ashamed to see that, but we can’t really say anything about it. While it’s true we could give our opinions. It’s all it’ll ever be, just opinions. It’s not our right to say what’s right, unfortunately.” He frowned slightly, shaking his head as his smile soon returned.

”Even so, Pinkie and I still do our best to take care of our child and to make sure Cupcake is happy. I have no doubt that the two of you will be exceptional parents in the future.” He says, Dynamo giving Cheese an appreciative smile, before looking to Scarlet. “I know that when the time comes, I have no doubt that Scarlet will be the best mother to our child.” He says, taking one of the boxes in a levitation spell. “Thanks again, you guys. We really do appreciate the help.” He says, placing the amount of bits that were priced for the boxes. “Say hi to Cupcake for Scar and I. Also, let us know when you’ll be available for our gaming, movie marathon night.” He says, turning by his attention back to the female rabbit. “Hey hon? Are you okay with carrying the box, or would you like me to carry both? I was just wondering as I wouldn’t mind on helping out.” Cheese smiled and waved, wrapping an arm around Pinkie’s shoulder. “Well let you both know when the time comes. We miss Chocolate and Milkshake, so well be sure to visit.”

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile as she would go over to Dynamo and nuzzle him "If you could please carry the boxes, that'd be great thank you honey" she'd say, giving him the boxes, then smiling at Cheese and Pinkie "See you three soon, and they miss you guys too" she'd smile, paying for their treats and then leading the way back to the car. She would then get in and sigh "Nearly home, then it's time for some good old fashioned r n r"

@Critical-Hit

At the mention of carrying both boxes, Dynamo nodded with a smile as he returned the nuzzle. "Okay. You're welcome and it's no problem, sweetheart. It's like I said before that I didn't mind in carrying the boxes for you." He smiled, kissing her cheek as he took the other box in a levitation spell. As the two made their way back to the car, Dynamo opened the back doors, before placing the boxes on the back seats. Making sure that they wouldn't fall off the seats and become ruined. After closing the door, he got into the front passenger seat and buckled up. "You can say that again. I never thought taking a trip from Manehattan to Ponyville would be that much of a hassle. I don't mean that in a bad way as I now know why you don't like traffic that much. I can see why you must have been tired when we reunited with each other." He chuckled, before shaking his head. "Still, some rest and relaxation sounds perfect. That, along with cuddles and doughnuts and treats sounds peaceful. Do you want me to let our moms know that we are on our way home?" He asks, grabbing his phone out of his pants pocket. 

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would nod "It's very tiring and honestly, I look forward to just relaxing some" she would say, hopping into the car and buckling up, waiting for Dynamo to do the same before starting the engine and driving off. "I do look forward to having the movie and games night with Cheese, Pinkie and Cupcake" she'd say "But for now, I just want to cuddle up with you and our pets, watch some anime or cartoons and snack" she would say and then look to him with a nod "Yes, I think letting our moms know we are nearly home would be a good idea"

@Critical-Hit

Dynamo made sure to buckle up, before Scarlet had started the engine and began to drive. "I don't blame you, hon. After the trip to and back from Manehattan, I'm starting to feel tired myself." He says, nodding with a smile upon hearing the female rabbit's plan. "We will need to call and let them know about our next movie/game night get together, but that can be for a later time. Right now, I can't argue when it comes to the plan you just mentioned. Watching cartoons/anime, having snacks, and cuddling with our pets and my girlfriend just sounds perfect." He sighs happily, before he began to write down a message for his mom and Devin. "Hey mom and Miss Devin. Scarlet and I just wanted to let you know that we are almost home. We had to stop and get some food, but we're now making our way back. See you two in a bit." Once he sent the messages, he nodded as he turned to Scarlet. "Okay and I just sent them a message. All we can do now is wait for a response and make our way home."

@Dynamo Pad

Devin was happily sipping on a mug of coffee when she got the message and smiles, calling out to Gentle "Honey, the kids are nearly home!" She'd call out to her periwinkle marefriend "You may want to come down the stairs before they get here, Dynamo said something about the bakery, so I guess they got treats" shed giggle

@Critical-Hit

After arriving back at the house, Gentle had quickly made her way into her room to put her duffelbag away. As she changed back into casual clothes, she heard Devin, who was calling her from the living room. "The kids are almost home!? Great! It sounds like their travels were a complete success!" She responded, rolling her eyes with a smile. "Okay and give me a minute, Dev! I just got home and wanted to put everything away! Sheesh! It sounds like the mention of desserts and treats are more important than me." She giggled as she started making her way back into the living room.

@Dynamo Pad

Devin would chuckle "Oh of course not love" she'd say, getting up and hugging her, "I just know that they will be bringing us our favorites" she'd say before sitting down and closing her laptop "It will definitely be good to have the kids back home, Scarlet especially, I hope that she can truly settle down and move on from what happened all those years ago"

@Critical-Hit

As Gentle entered the living room, she smiled as Devin stood up to hug the periwinkle mare, before returning the embrace. “Oh, I know Dev. I just thought I could joke around with my reply.” She would say with a chuckle. “Some of our favorites, you say? Well, then. How can I say no to some of my favorite desserts. Usually, it’s doughnuts and danish cakes. So, I can only imagine how good everything will be.” Gentle made her way to the couch, before sitting next to Devin with and nodded. “I know what you mean, hon. I can only hope for the same for Dynamo, as well as anyone else who has gin through these similar experiences. At least Scar will have my son and us to be there for her.” She blinked as she heard a bark and meow from Chocolate and Milkshake. “We couldn’t forget about either of you two.” She giggled as she scratched behind Milkshake’s ears.

@Dynamo Pad

Milkshake would happily lounge on Gentle's lap as she purred. Devin smiles and nods "They should be home soon, I think" she would say as she petted the fluffmountain that is Chocolate "You are right there, it will be good to be able to actually be there for them" she'd say, "I always had second thoughts about sending Scarlet away to her aunts, but at the time I had thought it was the best for her."

@Critical-Hit

Gentle smiled as she could hear Milkshake purr, while laying her head upon Gentle’s lap. “I hope they’ll be home soon. I’d hate for them to be stuck in traffic. Even though there’s hardly any traffic in Ponyville. Only on those rare days where the roads are packed.” She would say, smiling softly with a soft nod. “I know we tried to be there for them in th last, but I know we tried to help them to the best of our abilities. I think it’s understandable having second thoughts on sending Scarlet to her aunts. It only shows that had her best interest at heart, while trying to take Scarlet away from a home that may have scarred her. I can only wonder what it would be like if she stayed here with Dynamo and with us. Maybe some things could have been different, but I guess we can’t always be prepared with any and all possibilities.” She says with a soft sigh.

@Dynamo Pad

Devin would smile and nod and was about to drift off in Gentle's embrace, when the sound of the car pulling into the driveway jolted her awake "It would seem they are home now" she would say, covering a yawn.

Scarlet would smile as she'd park the car and turn the ignition off "Home sweet home" she'd say and stretch as she got out of the car "Thanks for coming with me Dynamo, it sure made the trip less boring"

@Critical-Hit

As she turned on the morning news, Gentle would giggle softly as she felt Devin’s head upon her shoulder. She took notice of the female rabbit was about to fall asleep, before her ears perked at the sudden sound of a car arriving. She tilted her head to see that it was Dynamo and Scarlet, who had just returned from Manehatten. “Don’t fall asleep on my now, hon.” She would say, placing a hand upon Devin’s shoulder to shake her awake. “It looks like the kids are home and they seem to have dessert.” She giggled as her girlfriend was covering up a yawn.

As Scarlet had parked the car and turned off the vehicle, Dynamo sighed happily as he was glad to finally be home. “You can say that again. Home is where the heart is, after all.” He would smile, looking over to the female rabbit and nodded. “You’re welcome and it’s no problem sweetheart. I was glad I was able to go with you. It’s always nice to have company when going on a trip. I agree that the trip wasn’t boring, but now I learned a valuable lesson that traffic is horrible.” He chuckled, exiting the passenger side, before he went to grab the desserts from the back seats.

@Dynamo Pad

Devin would look up and nod "It sure does sound like it" she'd say "Which is good, because I'm done with work for now, so after they get in and we've had lunch, I think I may take a nap" she would say, looking up to see Dynamo and Scarlet walk in. "Hey kids, just in time for lunch" she would say.

Scarlet would smile "Hey mom, hi miss Gentle" she would say "We brought treats" she would say, as she would help Dynamo set up the treat boxes "Fresh from Sugarcube Corner" she would say "We got one box for us, and one for the two of you" she'd say.

Devin would smile "You two are so thoughtful, thank you" she would say then give the "Should we tell them now?" look to Gentle.

@Critical-Hit

Gentle would smile as she listened to Devin's remark. "Glad to know that you're done work for today. I might have afternoon classes, but afterwords, I'll be free for the rest of the day. I wonder if the kids stopped to get anything to eat because lunch sounds great." She giggled at the mention of a nap, before Dynamo and Scarlet had walked in. "Hey kids. How are you both and how was the trip?"

As Dynamo and Scarlet walked into the house, Dynamo nodded with a smile at his mom's and Devin's replies. "Hey mom and Miss Devin. Manehattan was not too bad. We were lucky to escape from the morning traffic." He would chuckle as he placed the boxes down. He looked over to Scarlet, who was helping to set up the treat boxes, before giving her a thankful look. "Thanks for the help sweetheart. Also, we got plenty of treats. So, this will be a nice lunch, or brunch, if that's the best word."

Gentle smiled at the sight of all of the treats. "This is so wonderful. Thank you both so much for thinking about us." She turned to Devin, who gave Gentle the 'Should we tell them now' look. Gentle contemplated on the idea, before subtly shaking her head. It would be better to have something to eat first and then tell them. Considering they could just ease their way into explaining to their kids of their relationship. "So, talk to us, you two. What was it like traveling to Manehattan? Anything we would know about that would equal a family travel sometime?"

@Dynamo Pad

Devin would smile and nod, taking the box "And do tell us how your aunts are doing, dear Scarlet" she would say as the two sat down to eat, "The traffic was..bearable, I mean I did use a lot of the side and dirt roads, so we were able to avoid the most of the traffic" she'd say before looking at Dynamo and then to Devin and Gentle "My aunts are doing fine, mom" she'd say "Still as in love as they were when I was little" she'd giggle a litlte "and still as soft, fluffy and kind"

@Critical-Hit

"Aunts? You mean Showshoe and Geraldine?" Gentle asks at the mention of Scarlet's aunts. "I haven't seen those two in quite a long time. I hope that those two are doing well." She would say, grabbing some treats from the box, while Dynamo and Scarlet sat down to eat. "Bearable is a nice way of describing the traffic. It was a little iffy getting to Manehattan, but it wasn't bad getting home. It's like Scar had mentioned before. There were some dirt roads and side roads that made getting home much more efficient." He says, looking at Scarlet, before taking some treats  from the box. "I'm just glad to hear that you two made it there and made it back safely. There can be some maniacs on the road. So, we were just worried about you two." Gentle explained, Dynamo nodding in understanding. "We know and thanks for the concern mom. Also, Miss Snowshoe and Miss Geraldine are really nice. They told me I met them when I was really young, but I didn't seem to remember them. I guess it was because I was young at the time and hadn't seen them all that often." He chuckled slightly as he heard Scarlet's last comment.

@Dynamo Pad

"I'm glad to hear that the traffic wasn't too bad, and even more so happy to hear my sister and her wife are still going strong" Devin would say with a smile "You would have met them when they came to take Scarlet after..after the camp incident" she would say, and would then soon look to the two "Scarlet, Dynamo. Gentle and I have something we need to discuss with you"

@Critical-Hit

"I remember you've told me stories about them, before I initially met them. From what you've told me, it sounds like the two of them are a happy and loving couple. It even sounds like their love has continued to remain strong." Gentle smiled, Dynamo thinking back to what Devin had explained to them. "Oh, that's right. I remember seeing them, but I didn't get a chance to talk to them. I guess everything happened so quickly, that I guess I seemed to have forgotten." He would say, raising his eyebrows slightly at the mention of a discussion. "Is everything okay, Miss Devin? What did you and my mom need to discuss?" He would ask, Gentle giving her son and Scarlet a reassuring smile. "Now, there's nothing to be alarmed about, you two. There's nothing wrong, but Devin and I have sort of an announcement to make."

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles and nods "Your mother is right Dynamo, there's nothing to worry about" she would say, and then smile a little more "Your mother and I had been talking, a lot" she would say "As you two know, Gentle and I have known each other since we were young, and for quite a while, we had been getting close, really close" she would say, looking to the two, then to Gentle "And well" she would gently place a paw on Gentle's knee and smiles "We have both decided to become a couple"

@Critical-Hit

As Devin spoke, Dynamo sat quietly as he didn't want to interrupt anyone. At the mention of being a couple, Dynamo gasped in slight surprise. "Oh, wow. I didn't expect that, to be honest. I mean, I knew you two were always spending time together. I didn't think it would result in becoming a couple." He would say, Gentle nodding in agreement. "I thought the same exact way. I wasn't sure what to make of the idea of being a couple. However, after giving it some though, I knew that I felt the same way about Devin. She's my best friend and she makes me feel happy and safe too." She says, placing her hand upon her paw. "That's pretty awesome! Congratulations mom and Miss Devin!" He smiled slightly as he was happy for the both of them. He soon looked over to Scarlet and chuckling slightly. "It looks like your guess wasn't too far off. You were even telling me about the whole couple topic the night before."

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles, though she could sense something wrong "Thank you Dynamo, your mother does truly make me happy" she would say, smiling over at Gentle, then looking back to Dynamo "Now, I want you to know, I am not trying to replace your father, no one could ever hope to do such a thing" she would say "He was a very special stallion" she says with a smile and a small giggle.

Scarlet smiles and wiggles her tail "I'm so happy for you two" she would say, hugging Dynamo with a big smile "It is kind of funny, as I had just mentioned to Dynamo yesterday that I thought you two were rather close" she says, her little tail still wagging happily.

@Dreadmare

Dynamo looked towards Devin and nodded at her thanks. "You're welcome, Miss Devin. I'm glad to know that the two of you found happiness in each other." He would say, Gentle smiling as she hugged Devin. "Oh, I'm so happy you think that, honey. Devin always knew how to make me smile." She would say, Dynamo nodding as he took Devin's words into consideration. "I understand and I know you wouldn't. My dad was really kind and funny. Nobody could make random joke like he could." He smiled with a chuckle, before returning Scarlet's hug.

"It sounds like Scarlet has a sort of sixth sense for relationships. Seeing how she and Dynamo were rather close to one another when they were younger. Even so, thank you, dear. I promise to treat Devin with love, kindness and respect."

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles "I think our Scarlet has a sixth sense for more than just that dear" she would say, "After all, she was a detective" she says, kissing Gentle with a smile.

Scarlet smiles and nods "It's alright Gentle, or should I call you mom now?" she'd ask "I know you'll treat my mom well, after all, you raised Dynamo and look how great he turned out" she says, gently kissing Dynamo.