Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Close Encounters of the Past (Private with Dynamo Pad)

Sphinx-Ara

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiled and nodded "I was going through being a widow" she'd say to her "You know, Scarlet's father died on duty..I still miss him to this day, but I am thankful that he was there to be there for her birth and at least the first few years of her life" she would cuddle even more closer now "I bet he would too, I also bet he's goofing around with my husband up there in heaven" she'd say with a giggle, "Mm now is the time for sleep though, I think"

Scarlet nods "Yep, also that was cheesy, but I see what you did there" she says, nuzzling him "Ponies have been a bit of a fascination of mine for some time too" she'd say, poking her tongue out and smiles "Also Wanyamon is the adorable little blue kitty Digimon. He can evolve into Wizarmon."

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Lazy Ferret

“I remember. I was there for you every step o the way. Even after you lay your husband, I was just more concerned that you would be okay.” Gentle would say, pulling Devin close to her as she hugged her. “He was a nice guy. It’s no wonder he and Quick could get along. It’s great knowing we and our kids had a loving husband and father.” She smiled as Devin cuddles closer to the periwinkle unicorn. “Your husband had a sense of humor, but I can imagine them being goofballs too.” She giggled, before covering a yawn with her hand. “I think you’re right. Night Devin and I’ll see you soon.” She would say, kissing the female rabbit before closing her eyes to rest.

“It May have been cheesy, but I think I made you laugh. So, that’s a victory in my book.” Dynamo chuckled as he nuzzled her back. “Oh? I think you said that once a long time ago when we were younger. I think I asked once and there wasn’t really an answer. Can you please explain as I’m curious.” He raised a curious eyebrow with a tilt of his head. Hearing the description of Wanyamon caused Dynamo to gasp in realization. “Oh, I know who you mean now. That’s the digimon that digivole to Gaomon. The mom with the boxing gloves. I remember liking that digimon based on its other forms. I actually didn’t know that Wanyamon can become Wizardmon.”

@Dynamo Pad

Devin smiles as she snuggled up to Gentle and nuzzles her lovingly "Mm see you in our dreams, my love" she'd say sleepily before falling asleep in her love's arms.

She blinks "ooh right, you're right. Yeah Wanyamon digivolves into Gaomon and that. I was thinking of Botamon, who also is pretty cute" she says and nod, "Hmm, so we going with Terriermon as our starter?" she'd ask him.

@Lazy Ferret

Gentle nodded with a soft smile, wrapping her arms around Devin to hold her close. "See you in our dreams, my dear." She responded sleepily, falling asleep with her love in her arms.

"Oh! I remember that Digimon. That's the one that can digivolve to Koromon in the Agumon line. I remember seeing one of the movies that made it look so cute." He would say, before nodding wholeheartedly. "I have no complaints on the choice. Can't go wrong with Terriermon. A cute and powerful Digimon that makes for an awesome partner." He would say, before moving the cursor over towards said Digimon, before selecting it as their partner.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would smile and nod "Argumon is indeed one of the mon that Botamon can digivolve to" she'd say "You know, that is one thing that I like about Digimon over Pokemon. Is the variety, and the fact they can unevelove to their basic forms so they can then digivolve to other forms" she'd say "Plus, you know, their ability to talk" she giggles "Kind of makes it easier to understand what they need and want" she would nod and watches him select the Terriormon.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lazy Ferret

"I remember seeing that digivolution line during the anime and movies. Wargreymon is pretty cool, but I feel like I'm more of a fan to Gabumon." He responded with a nod, before shrugging his shoulders. "Eh, I like Digimon and all, but I'm more of a fan to Pokemon. That's true that there is a lot of variety, but I guess I like the battling aspect of Pokemon. Especially when it came to battling other players in games." He says, giving Scarlet a sheepish grin. "Being able to understand the Digimon does help a lot. The un-evolve to their rookie forms is pretty interesting too. Given the fact that they are all made of data or something like that. Meowth is the exception in terms of Pokemon talking, as well as some legendary's. Even so, I do see your point." He would say as the game began to start.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet would nod and smiles "I mean there is also Zoara, I believe they can talk in some way" she'd say and watch him play, giving him hints "Remember to look all over the map, sometimes you may find a chest or a hidden object" she'd suggest to him.

• 2 weeks later...

@Lazy Ferret

"Oh, I know who you're talking about. I think some legendary's can talk, but I think it's if they have some sort of psychic abilities. I would also say that there are certain exceptions because of the movie series for Pokemon. Even still, you never know." Dynamo responded with a chuckle, nodding as Scarlet gave him hints every now and then. "Will do sweetheart. Sometimes the treasure chest or hidden items are so inconspicuous. I remember that for Kingdom Hearts when trying to get 100%, or looking for the specific rare items." He would say, handing the controller to the female rabbit every now and then. Just in case she wanted to play, while giving advice for certain fights.

@Dynamo Pad

Scarlet laughs "Oh I remember those nights, when we pull all nighters just trying to 100% an entire area" she'd say "I remember it took us for-ever just to get 100% on the Hercules level on Kingdom Hearts 1, and that was like literally the first level" she laughs and cuddles up to him some more, playing her turn "So honey, I have to ask this, do you think that these current events are affecting our moms more than it is us?" she'd ask, meaning the tv company wanting to make a series based on what had happened to them as kit and colt.