Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time for a new Challenge! (The Ponifying Challenge!)

MidnightFire1222

5 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Submitted by @Tao. Pony looked sweet so I wanted to make her look serene. I think I hit that, though some people may think otherwise.

1019465535_8Taomlpforum.thumb.png.a8f06c3f3eb448d0cc6487dbe514ee92.png

she looks super cool!  Yeah i ended up making her into a romance writer! 

It's really funny how you turn disasters into legit good looking art. :darling:

I love these; That's a really interesting challenge. :mlp_pout:

• Brohoof 1

10 hours ago, Kevin Tang said:

Not sure if some of those random generated creatures should be called a pony or simply bioengineering went wrong

Well, at least one of them is a product of science gone wrong. Some of them are nice looking random generations.Thanks for taking an interest in this though. I have about 6 more to get through if you want to stick around to see the rest of them whenever I can get through them.

6 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Submitted by @SkyPie. There was a random image included for the cutie mark. I did the best I could to replicate it, and I think this little pone came out pretty cute.

798720547_10SkyPiemlpforum.thumb.png.adf06177058382c0ab8dfa115556a173.png

Yay! She's so adorable! <3

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

To the four people still waiting to see how their randomized ponies turn out; I haven't forgotten. Work just makes it hard keep up with drawings, and I'm trying to focus on getting some new commissions this month because I still have a couple furniture pieces I need to buy for my room that  need to save up for. Once June rolls round though, and the school I work for lets out for the summer, I'll be free for almost three months and will have more than enough time to complete the drawings. I promise I haven't forgotten; they're just delayed. The sooner I can afford what i need to get for my room, the sooner I can draw the remaining ones.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

It's been so dang long! But I finally have a new randomized pony done! Only 3 left! Anyway, this was one submitted by @SolarFlare13. I struggled a bit with this one which was why i was putting it off for so long. I showed it to some people for suggestions on making the mustache thing look good, and someone suggested some sort of breathing tube. This is what I came up with. Little girl didn't turn out that bad.

1337410016_11SolarFlare13mlpforum.thumb.png.535ed6525469b998bfedc2ba0b5b2ffa.png

Edited by MidnightFire1222

Got another of the randomized ponies done just now! Only one left to do and this challenge is finally complete after so many months!

Anyway, this one was submitted by @megisawsm417 and his name is Yewberry. His cutie mark comes from the image next to him, a randomized image like one that @SkyPie had in a previous image I did awhile back.

819441951_13megisawsm417mlpforumYewberry.thumb.png.0391936e0ebe9a1c77f89e64c5bc8433.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

We've finally reached it. After so many weeks, I've finally finished the last of the randomized ponies from this challenge.

And here she is, submitted by Clear Vision on discord.

1054630868_14ClearVisiondiscord.thumb.png.3814e080b7463bc6256a2b5357bc7d63.png

It's a little hard to believe that it's over. It almost makes me a little sad. maybe I'll rename this thread, and continue to use it for more challenges in the future. I've got at least one other one in mind I'd like to do eventually.

Edited by MidnightFire1222
  • Brohoof 2

I got a new challenge for myself: I call it The Pokemon Fusion Challenge. I'm bored with no ideas to draw so I'm doing a new challenge to give myself something to draw..

The rules are simple. I'll provide a link to the pokemon fusion site I found. I contains most of the recent generations so you aren't confined to just the original 151. You're allowed to either do a random fusion or choose whatever two pokemon you want to see fused together.

Warning: You might get a pop up for beta testing or something for Gen 7 which isn't implemented in the fusion site yet; just X it out; your fusion will still be there. I've tested it several times and it's been fine.

A few things to note:

- Only one entry per person.
- Please send me a screenshot Please include the name of the fusion if possible
- Post an entry on this thread or pm me. I'll also be posting it to my twitter, deviantart, and tumblr art blog. You can find links to those in most of my recent pictures and on my 'About me' section of my user page and down below as well.
- As of the day I post this, I be going on vacation in a few weeks, so many of them probably won't be done until August, so posting pictures might be slow, and commissions come first before these. I will get them done when I can though.

I'll be keeping this free offer open until Tuesday July 23, 2019. You have until then to send me an entry. After that day this offer will close and I won't accent any new entries.

Link to Pokemon Fusion site: Pokemon Fusion Generator