Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Time for a new Challenge! (The Ponifying Challenge!)

MidnightFire1222

12 minutes ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

First of the poke fusions, submitted by @Will Guide, Machu; Machop and Pikachu

246253642_1MachuWillGuidemlpforum.thumb.png.07982acc1a1f6a5d944c4b4051cd9a17.png

The offer is still open! You guys who wanna send me a pokefusion have until Tuesday July 23rd to submit! Link to a fusion site can be found on pages 1 and 3 of this thread!

Oh my Arceus! Machu looks perfect! Thank you! Can I treat him as my Pokemon with all art credit to you?

(edited)

How about this? The only thing I did was darken the body a bit. I feel like a color mix of their two bodies shouldn't be such a bright yellow like Raichu

The face sure is lol isn't it?

Screenshot_20190720-174028_Dolphin.thumb.jpg.651d9bbd13774b195ced3bb22c0cb9f3.jpg

Also, can you do the reverse as well? If not just the first one. I made the body a bit lighter color as well

Screenshot_20190720-174855_Dolphin.thumb.jpg.d1c12837aefba4856f9546e84300b691.jpg

Edited by Lektra Bolt

1 hour ago, Lektra Bolt said:

How about this? The only thing I did was darken the body a bit. I feel like a color mix of their two bodies shouldn't be such a bright yellow like Raichu

The face sure is lol isn't it?

Screenshot_20190720-174028_Dolphin.thumb.jpg.651d9bbd13774b195ced3bb22c0cb9f3.jpg

Also, can you do the reverse as well? If not just the first one. I made the body a bit lighter color as well

Screenshot_20190720-174855_Dolphin.thumb.jpg.d1c12837aefba4856f9546e84300b691.jpg

I'd suggest picking only one. If you want me to do the other one, you're welcome to commission me if you like. It's only one entry per person however, as it's in the noted rules of this current challenge.

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lektra Bolt said:

Right. I was hoping you could help me choose one? Which one do you think would come out cooler?

Probably the second one, Blazichu. I'm not sure how to make the other one look that cool. But that's just me. Which would you rather have done?

Edited by MidnightFire1222

(edited)

Two days left! Get your pokefusions in while you can! Links to a fusion site with almost all the current generations of pokemon can be found at the beginning of page 1 and somewhere on page 3!

Edited by MidnightFire1222

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Gonna finish my pokemon fusion challenge first, just 2 to go, but I want to do more. I have several ideas for ones I can pose for myself for people to submit to, but I think I know what one I want to do next. Gonna save it for a bit though, until closer to when the school I work at has its first break, which I believe is either in October or November.

Either way, look forward to it once I finish the current one up!