Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

critique wanted Novel Series and Characters Designs Update. plan to Trademark

RaphLuna

The Novel Series has Now Grown to 24 Books and Counting...

However this depends on weather books are combined or Separated.

Anything can happen.. Been Quiet for a While..

Busy on An Illustration Storm and the Stories... Here is a Sneak Peak update on titles of each novel and a scatter story here and there new stories..

1.) Our Little Miracle

2.) The Story of Crystal Frost......Sneak peek....
( When you wish upon a star
Weather you are near or far..
Shining hope up in the sky
Makes you tear up want to cry.
Want to stay with all my heart
Sadly I have to go depart
My little child listen to me
Your mother loves you so fondly.
Yet the time has come to past
Your father you will go at last
My dearest child one last verse I say
I love you with my heart,
you will always forever stay... )

3.) Challenges of Being a Father.

4.) Return of Crystal Frost

5.) The Kingdom of Long Heart Stone

6.) Family Unity Tragedy Shatters..........Sneak Peek.......
( Seeing her father obsess over only work and her baby brother wanting to hold him all the time, starts to feel left out resentful for the baby... While her dad is at work, holding her sketch book, she hears her little brother now 2 years old, crying in the nursery, She goes inside,sketch book in her hoof, looks at him with tears in her eyes
'' what are you crying For, mom held you in her arms for one full year, and she held on to me only once''
Tiger Lilly hearing the whole thing play out, tries to help Star Shine. However She Quickly turns on her'' what do you know,'' thinking back to that kiss at the festival'' you just wanted mom out of the way so you can have my dad all to your self.'' in tears she runs out of the room sketch book in her hoof..)

6.) Beyond the Kingdom of Long Heart Stone..

7.) Star Knight Shines Journey

8.) A Dragon in The Kingdom of Long Heart Stone

9.) The Final Battle

10.) The Challenges of Sudden Change in Life

11.) The Truth will set you free

12.) Knight Wings Greatest Challenge.

13.) Frost Knight Storm Journey

14.) Visions of the Blind

15.) Varian Frost Swirl

16.) Romance and Tragedy........Sneak Peek....
( The last day Varian, has to leave back to Military Base, seeing Hopes Mother Amanda, Confessing to her.’’ I love Hope more that anything,, I just don’t understand why her Father will not let us be.’’
Amanda respond.’’ He is Just afraid he will loose his baby girl.’’ Revealing to Varian, Adrian’s dream to have a big family. However the accident she been in, resulted in her unable to bear children ever again.
The two still kept in the dark about the truth. )

17.) Out of the Shadow and Into the Light

18.) A Struggle to Survive

19.) On a Journey for Home

20.) The Burden of Knowing the Truth

21.) Luke and Lucas..........Sneak Peek.....
( Hearing a rustle in the forest, heart racing, as Anita Appears in his view, walking to towards Lucas her mane and tail decorated in beautiful blue and pink Ribbons, holding in her mouth. A bouquet of fresh picked Golden orange Flowers kept in place with a beautiful blue ribbon. Walking to the place to sand by Lucas side...
The Priest begins '' We gather here, in the presence of nature and her beauty , before God and his Son to join these two in holy matrimony,''
continue on, looking over at Anita.'' Lucas wishes share his vow he wrote just for you.''
Lucas feeling nervous, yet with the passion in his heart, gains the courage, reaches for his paper.
Looking over at Anita..... )

22.) Snowfall and the Prince......... Sneak Peek...
( Hearing a rustle in the bushes, seeing Richard hoof out motioning her to leave. Turns around for one last look. A tear falling from her eye,
dropping on the newborns face, waking up the infant causing her to open her eyes, seeing a clear view of her mother, The Newborn making baby cooing sounds happy to see her mother.
Quickly leaves her baby behind, running into the woods, crying, heartbroken as she hers her newborn cries.
Richard seeing how emotional Snowfall was through the whole situation quickly chases after her. Prepared to fight to defend the creature he is forbidden to love. )

23.) Glacier and the Princess....

24.) Charity and the Guardian...

I was Inspired By Charles Dickens ''A Christmas Carol.'' to Write no own version of the Well Known story.

Raw Written Material in 5 days '' Once Upon a Christmas Tale.''18 Chapters long..

Here is sample to First Chapter.

.......Once Upon a Christmas Tale........

.........Ch1........

"'Once upon a time, many years ago.
During the time of Christmas, Frost, Ice, and, Snow.
In the City of Forest Shine,
A creature obsessed in business,
That loved gold, With all his heart.
Oh how he would quiver, At the thought to be apart.
True his partner of long ago.
Passed away within their successfully prime.
Leaving the creature with everything, only wealth consume his mind.
Yet let's continue further. For there is much to tell.
How this creature went form obsession of greed.
To being caring thoughtful and sharing with those in need.''

This one is Raw Written Material, Full of my Poetic works. However I want to go over it again and write in more Depth and Detail.

Granted is Off from my 24 Novel series..

I Love the Story of the Twin Clyuniasus Sisters.. And yes there is Way more Rich Stories to Tell.

Here is My You Tube With each Character officially tethered in the stories..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5g-61S5CMwN3rWcPqVVDEQ?view_as=subscriber

Clyony..

In summer their coat is very short, when fall comes and the weather gets cold  the Clyonies coat would start to grow nice and long.

When winter arrives their long coat will keep them warm and cozy. As the Season changes and Spring comes along their long coat sheds and becomes nice and thin. 

This cycle continues..

As the events in their history change them from wild to more civilized they not only build homes from wood, and cultivate the land for crops they cut their fur during fall and winter,  keeping it nice and short, resulting them with the need to wear cloaks and other warm clothing.  

Painted Feathers is native to the lands. as her tribe sticks to the old ways of their ancestors.

Novel Character Name : Painted Feathers 

Species : Clyony ©

Illustrator Designer : Laurie Ann Garland

1611373602_PaintedFeathers.thumb.png.9997b90c041d9f8bbde26b7120167ee3.png

Novel Character Name : Ross Forest

Species Clyony ©

Illustrator Designer : Laurie Ann Garland

11468137_RossForest.thumb.png.ab8194764f9ca5a0bfaa71076362b36b.png

Ross Forest is what my species would look like with their fur trimmed or naturally shed...

Granted all species Male and Female will have

Furry legs,

Furry underbellies

and Fur in their ears. 

Only difference to look is build and the scruff under chin and painted look trailing from forehead and nose.

yes I Plan to Trademark My Creation in Future..  And will announce it here. once I Achieve this Goal as well.

What do you think of my New Design Look..

I'm aware that Hasbro is Changing their designs of MLP G5 .However now that I Published my Chosen Final Design Work they can not use my Exclusive Designs from what I created.

More Sneak Peaks and Surprises on the Way...

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 2