Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hug a Changeling! Let's Celebrate Huggo de Buggo Day, Together!

Thorax

2 hours ago, Chrysalis said:

@Thorax

This is what has become of my once great Empire of conquerors? I have witnessed and caused the rise and fall of many kingdoms over the years, some great and many weak. This .... is a new level of laughable. 

medium.gif

Oh good, Miss Cheeselegs and her drab sense of color coordination are here, now it's a party!

Stellar job on the badge, @Trixie, quite saccharine indeed. Very fitting for our NEW bug leader, Lord Beetlemoose~

• Brohoof 3

4 hours ago, Trixie said:

As expected, The Great and Powerful Trixie has come to save the day, prepare to be amazed and watch in awe as i present this badge that you can give to your fellow ponies.
986753290_BugHug.png.f1f30d320af5c283edd3d3565a459b12.png
wait What? why isn't my Face on that badge? STARLIGHT? what's the meaning of this? i thought you said it's going to be the best badge to date

I would also like a badge with Trixie's face on it, please? :squee:

Edited by Sparklefan1234

Whew! I'm officially emotionally exhausted in giving most users an hug (budget). Anyone who wants one let me know!

(edited)

@Thorax *Hugs to the bugs*

You're doing a great job, Thorax. And don't worry. We know there's a few stubborn holdouts still lurking around, but if any creature makes a move on your hive, Equestria has your back... butt... abdomen... whatever it's called.

@Denim&Venom Chrysalis, you can have one too... if you don't try to blast me.

*Great and powerful hugs for @Trixie and @Starlight Glimmer

*And a very chaotic hug to Discord...* alright, it's either a hug, a space whale, or a golden tea kettle that serves chocolate milk ... not sure anymore.

Edited by BornAgainBrony
  • Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I would also like a badge with Trixie's face on it, please? :squee:

I tried to tell them, but they thought it was unreasonable demand, in the end what made me back down was the name of this day, you can't have Trixie classified as a bug, so she grudgingly graciously let Thorax have the badge this time with the condition that it wouldn't have wheels of any kind on it, they're untrustworthy.

• Brohoof 2

1514868__safe_screencap_thorax_triple+threat_animated_changedling_changeling_cute_gif_king+thorax_silly+changeling_solo_thorabetes_trotting_trotting+in.gif

Oh, goodness, you guys, I can't believe how much this exploded! And, did the staff feature this on their front page? That's so kind of them! I can't tell you all how much this means to me! The changelings had so much fun today, I've been hearing non-stop about it! They've decided to stick around a little while longer, assuming that's fine with everyone. I'm definitely going to stick around as well, I can't wait to meet everyone here and make a few more friends! It seems there are a few changelings from my hive who've taken up residence here, so I really want to check in with them, as well.

With any luck maybe I can get certain other changelings to spend some time on here, too! Wish me luck, everyone, and thanks so much for taking our little holiday and making it such a warm experience!

• Brohoof 4

*Only very lightly pretends to hug @Chrysalis as she is the only one who deserves my hugs here amongst this... bunch*

What? She's the only one that preserved the stylish looks.

Plus she's evil. That scores her more points. And that's a heart to heart evil hug. I'm telling you it is.

• Brohoof 3