Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who would you like to see go on a Map adventure together next?

imawesome

What two (or more) characters would you like to see go on a Map quest together?

Give a synopsis of the episode you'd like to see them in too if you'd like, and you can do the vice versa.

Here's mine:

I'd like to see a Rainbow/Scootaloo Map quest, that would be interesting. 

Synopsis

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo are summoned to Ghastly Gorge on a Map quest, where a sister duo are separated from each other. Can Rainbow Dash an Scootaloo reunited the lost sisters, and also learn a thing or two about their own relationship?

Vice versa:

Applejack and Fluttershy, because we've already seen it twice. 

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 3

Discord and either Starlight, Thorax, or Trixie. I would love to see Discord’s reaction at the map actually calling him 

• Brohoof 4

I would like to see Luna or Celestia and one of the mane 6. For instance, Rainbow Dash would would want to rush in and solve the problem as quickly as possible and Celestia who would be calm and collected and try to think the problem through logically.  Trixie and Twilight would be interesting too since their personalities clash.

• Brohoof 2

Starlight and Trixie

Summary: Starlight and Trixie are called by the Cutie Map to solve a friendship problem in Baltimare. With one pony being controlling and the other being out of control, Starlight and Trixie must learn how settle them both down without turning to their usually unhealthy ways of solving problems.

• Brohoof 3

Although it's not even close to very likely, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

But certainly not pairs that previously had one like Applejack and Fluttershy did, such as Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, nor any characters that are NOT pony species, including Spike or Discord.

3 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Starlight and Trixie

Summary: Starlight and Trixie are called by the Cutie Map to solve a friendship problem in Baltimare. With one pony being controlling and the other being out of control, Starlight and Trixie must learn how settle them both down without turning to their usually unhealthy ways of solving problems.

Ugh... they already have two episodes where they went someplace!

To Change a Changeling

Road to Friendship

Next episode revolving around both of them should only occur within Ponyville for once! Or how about they stop getting more episodes with each other?

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Next episode revolving around both of them should only occur within Ponyville for once! Or how about they stop getting more episodes with each other?

True. 

6 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Although it's not even close to very likely, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

I think it has a good chance of happening.

Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie are barely ever in anything together, and since many fans want more episodes with them, I think the staff would go for it. 

I wanted one with RD and Rarity since the map episodes were first a thing. Since they're hardly paired together I'd think this would be a good excuse to put them together in another episode

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 2

5 minutes ago, This Whomps said:

I wanted one with RD and Rarity since the map episodes were first a thing. Since they're hardly paired together I'd think this would be way to put them together in another episode

Wait a minute, didn't they already have Rarity Investigates and The End in Friend, the latter from the last season? I don't think it would be fair if they keep getting more episodes over other pairs.

(edited)
16 minutes ago, This Whomps said:

I wanted one with RD and Rarity since the map episodes were first a thing. Since they're hardly paired together I'd think this would be way to put them together in another episode

Yeah, it would be pretty cool to see something like 'Rarity Investigates!' with these two again, especially in a new area. 

10 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Wait a minute, didn't they already have Rarity Investigates and The End in Friend, the latter from the last season? I don't think it would be fair if they keep getting more episodes over other pairs.

True, but it would be nice to see more of them and develop there relationship further. 

Also, at least it's not Rarity and Applejack. 

I swear if another RariJack episode or centric work is shown in MLP, I'm leaving this fandom. 

I don't mean that, though. 

Edited by imawesome

10 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Only two episodes....man that pair sure is hogging a lot of attention from other pair-ups

• Brohoof 2

14 minutes ago, Mellow Mane said:

I'd love to see Lyra and Bon Bon go on a map adventure! These two are a great couple and would make an amazing episode!:mlp_yay:

I never thought about that, but that would make for an excellent 200th episode. 

• Brohoof 1

I would like to see underused pairs go on different map adventures together  Such as Twilight and Pinkie, Twilight and Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity, maybe even Spike and Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 3

16 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

I would like to see underused pairs go on different map adventures together  Such as Twilight and Pinkie, Twilight and Applejack, Fluttershy and Rarity, maybe even Spike and Rainbow Dash.

I'm surprised they've never been paired up in an episode. Almost anytime they're grouped together in certain moments they bounce off(It's About Time, Shadow Play) each other really well

Edited by This Whomps

(edited)
On 1/6/2019 at 6:48 PM, cmarston1 said:

I would like to see underused pairs go on different map adventures together  Such as Twilight and Pinkie,

I wouldn't call Twilight and Pinkie underused. 

They were in MMMystery on the Friendship Express, It's About Time, The Best Gift Ever!, and probably a few others I can't think of off the top of my head. 

29 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

Hmm... An Changeling and A Dragon dealing with an incident that affects both races.

I would say Spike and Thorax, but what about Spike and Ocellus? They would be an interesting duo. 

Edited by imawesome
  • Brohoof 1

On 1/8/2019 at 9:21 AM, imawesome said:

The battle of the ships! 

Not just only that, but also Discord's closest pony vs his longest known pony (I assume they have known each other for a long time). Celestia failed in reforming him and became his enemy and defeated him, made Fluttershy to do it instead and make him see the good aspects of ponykind. For Discord, they are the two extreme examples of ponies he ever met. (maybe Twilight can replace Celestia)

How about Luna and Sunbutt on a friendship quest of all ponies to be called?   That would be fun to see! Maybe they go undercover ?

• Brohoof 1