Banner by ~ SFyr

General What's the best place to buy nerd glasses?

Not here anymore

If you don't need to wear glasses, why wear fake ones????  Just because you feel like you're more of a "nerd" doesn't mean you need to wear glasses...  Being a nerd doesn't come with a uniform to wear.  Either way, if you really want fake glasses, look up cosplay ones.  There're a few good online shops dedicated to cosplay eyewear without a prescription.

Tokyo Otaku Mode is a good start but the glasses are kinda expensive but they're more reliable in quality than other websites...

Edited by Thuja
Looked for a site

3 minutes ago, Thuja said:

If you don't need to wear glasses, why wear fake ones????  Just because you feel like you're more of a "nerd" doesn't mean you need to wear glasses...  Being a nerd doesn't come with a uniform to wear.  Either way, if you really want fake glasses, look up cosplay ones.  There're a few good online shops dedicated to cosplay eyewear without a prescription.

Okay. I did hear that Amazon has nerd glasses, so if I really want nerd glasses, I should check Amazon.

Badges

Just now, JoshuaBrony021 said:

Okay. I did hear that Amazon has nerd glasses, so if I really want nerd glasses, I should check Amazon.

But seriously though, why do you feel the need to buy "nerd glasses" just because you feel nerdier these days???

Just now, JoshuaBrony021 said:

I don't know. I just think it sounds cool and nerdy. I wanna not only act nerdy, but look nerdy too.

You don't have to wear glasses to look nerdy though, you know?  Being a nerd doesn't come with a uniform.  Regardless, hope you find a pair that calls out to you and gives you the look you're looking for.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 12:10 PM, JoshuaBrony021 said:

I'm gonna push aside the stereotypical talk aside...because I wear one but I couldn't care less if people wants to for fashion....  but  try looking up glasses frames if they're selling them for an reasonable instead for cosplay ones. If you prefers that style better.  Since you're not using it, the lens that comes with the frames will be non-precipitated . 

Edited by TBD

• 3 months later...

I'm the farthest thing from being a nerd but yet I have to wear glasses...cause I'm near-sighted on top of having an astigmatism (most days I refuse to wear them :sealed:) but you can always get fake glasses online, I suppose. Amazon would probably have them. 

Badges