Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Season 9 without the School of Friendiship

PaulBron

Who more is praying to the school of friendship BURNS in season 9 and make the show focus more on principal characters again? I guess i'm not the only one who not liked the idea of that school.... AND MORE, people are saying the season 9 will be the last one of the 4 generation, and if that happens, I dont want the last season of my little pony with that foolish students of the school of friendship.

MgsX2lL.png

• Brohoof 6

I would love to see more about the Princess Sisters Past, their lives when they were small. What happened to their parents..

The only reason the School was tossed in was for Hasbro to Pimp Merchandise out of it.

School play set, Classes play set, and more merch from the school theme.

I watch the shows because they are good. I don't even buy the toys they sell from the series.

However I will buy a Blanket, or a towel, the only reason why is because my oldest daughter loves Pinkie Pie. No Pinkie Pie No Buy.

If they did team up with Lego will buy mlp Lego sets..

The rest not interested..

Edited by RaphLuna
  • Brohoof 1

The school of friendship to burn? A little overkill, ya think?

Anyways, I personally never liked the Student Six, I liked the previous seasons because it focused more on mane six and the actual ponies of the show.

• Brohoof 3

Well, Season 9 is already in the can in terms of writing and the School and Students are certainly being featured. The god you have prayed to has responded with silence. 

• Brohoof 2

The attitude in here about burning down the school feels like it goes against the themes of Friendship and Harmony. That makes me sad.:( 

The school was a interesting idea that had potential to allow different races to come together. It wasn't a success but I rather take what we got from the school idea than never trying anything new at all.

Edited by Will Guide
  • Brohoof 1

I really liked the school of friendship, but I don't want to see it often in season 9.

Also, it's very likely that the school won't appear much in season 9, since the main reason why school of friendship showed up in many episodes in season 8 was because it was the overall theme of that season, and in season 9 the theme will most likely be different.

• Brohoof 1

The Y6 are now some of the most important characters in the show. Yes, they beat Cozy, but their lessons are about halfway done. It makes no sense to not involve the SoF in any capacity.

1 hour ago, Paulo92921 said:

Yeah, I guess we need some POWERFUL speel to shut down this school.

Neighsay tried, failed, and gave her school his blessings.

Edited by Dark Qiviut
Oops!
  • Brohoof 3

1 minute ago, Dark Qiviut said:

The Y6 are now some of the most important characters in the show. Yes, they beat Chryssie, but their lessons are about halfway done. It makes no sense to not involve the SoF in any capacity.

Neighsay tried, failed, and gave her school his blessings.

Chrysalis wasn't beaten by the Young Six. That was Cozy Glow.

I don't want it to burn, but I really want it to be less of a focus. I initially didn't like the concept and it made me concerned for the direction the series was taking. I grew to find it okay, but it got a bit jaded after a while.

I hope that they take focus away from that, but not the student 6. I like most of the student 6, but it would be nice to see them outside of the school more.

• Brohoof 1

Originally I didn’t like the idea of the school and the “Student 6” or “Young 6” as people like to call them. After watching season 8, I didn’t mind it, but I think it’d be nice if they focused more on life outside of school for this next season. 

They aren't done with it yet, so I guess they will continue with it in the future. I just hope it's not going to be the main focus of the season. I am not fully convinced that mane six are good teachers.

Edited by R.D.Dash

I only half agree. Yes, I want to see somewhat less of the Student Six, and this time, only Fluttershy and Pinkie should have something with them because neither of them got to interact with the young six in any of their episodes, while all the other main characters have at least once.

Well, some of the responses were a bit too strong towards the school :unsure:. Anyway, I think the school wasn't really exploited enough, and since a new toyset will be the focus this year, it will go to the sidelines. I think it'll get an episode or two, probably introducing a kirin studen, and if we are lucky, a cirrostratan pegasus as well, considering Daring Do being real and shit :dash:

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

I think we don't really need the school of friendship. We need more of the classic episodes witu the Mane 6 that we always enjoyed. And more Rainbow Dash:wub:

Of course we need more classic episodes with the Mane Six, but on the other hand/hoof, look at all the episodes Rainbow Dash has gotten (especially against the other Mane Six in Season 8) for at least 3 seasons in a row. It would be unfair to other fans if this happened again a 4th time.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 1

29 minutes ago, FirePuppy said:

Of course we need more classic episodes with the Mane Six, but on the other hand/hoof, look at all the episodes Rainbow Dash has gotten (especially against the other Mane Six in Season 8) for at least 3 seasons in a row. It would be unfair to other fans if this happened again a 4th time.

Nah, I'd like more ambitious episodes as it's  (probably :mlp_icwudt:) the final season

1 minute ago, Steve Piranha said:

Nah, I'd like more ambitious episodes as it's  (probably :mlp_icwudt:) the final season

Okay, fine, maybe that, but still, again, not more Rainbow Dash than in the last few seasons, just to be fair for fans of the other characters.