Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP names for real-world countries?

Azure Acrylic

There are a lot of MLP puns for real-world countries and cities, like Saddle Arabia, Trottingham and Fillydelphia. Well, I'm wondering if the fans can think of several other names for countries and cities,most of them out of the map of Equestria. For me, the names I can think of is: Saddlepore,  Marelaysia, Marenila, The Fillypines, Myanmare, Germaneigh, The Neightherlands, Buckgaria, Indoneighsia, and of course, The United States Of Equestria. Anyone can think of more names? Type them in the comments below!

I'm not going to list any, but I will say that we shouldn't limit ourselves simply to English puns. One of the participants in a roleplay I was part of, had a nation called Konyushnia, which I'm pretty sure was based off of Konyushennaya, meaning "the Major Horse Stable Street" that refers to the Imperial Horse Stables located on the bank of the Moika with a meadow behind them. This is located in Saint Petersburg, Russia. We should consider the meaning of words and the use of diverse language rather than just puns. It opens the door for much more creativity.

• 4 weeks later...