Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

health Backwards freshman 15

Early Sunsets

Don't freshmen usually gain weight in their first semester at college? Well, I somehow managed to lose over 10 pounds, which is actually a bad thing for me considering I was already underweight. I've actually been eating more since being on campus, so it's weird.

25 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Did you recently change your diet?  Are you drinking enough water?

I have been eating much healthier on campus, and I even eat breakfast sometimes.  I usually refill my 20oz water bottle two or three times each day. I used to drink maybe four cups of water each day back in high school, so it's an improvement.

24 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

Hmm... try gaining weight by working out at the gym. It's better that way unless you want to gain weight eating healthy food. 

I could try that. I went to the gym once or twice last semester, but I could never fit the time into my schedule conveniently. My schedule this semester is structured much better so I should be able do that.

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Zephyr / Karou said:

I have been eating much healthier on campus, and I even eat breakfast sometimes.  I usually refill my 20oz water bottle two or three times each day. I used to drink maybe four cups of water each day back in high school, so it's an improvement.

I could try that. I went to the gym once or twice last semester, but I could never fit the time into my schedule conveniently. My schedule this semester is structured much better so I should be able do that.

Probably why you're losing weight, I'd definitely agree that you might want to try going to the gym and gain some weight.  If you could speak to a trainer or someone like that, that'd be even better.  I don't know what I'd do in the gym if I didn't have my trainer, I'd be lost!!  Good luck and hope you gain some weight back!!!!!!!

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Thuja said:

Probably why you're losing weight, I'd definitely agree that you might want to try going to the gym and gain some weight.  If you could speak to a trainer or someone like that, that'd be even better.  I don't know what I'd do in the gym if I didn't have my trainer, I'd be lost!!  Good luck and hope you gain some weight back!!!!!!!

Thanks for the advice. One of my friends goes to the gym pretty much every day, so I'll probably talk to him about that.

• 3 months later...