Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your reaction if Season 10 was annouced?

Dashy 4 Ever

Your reaction if Season 10 was annouced?   

53 users have voted

1. 1. Your reaction if Season 10 was annouced?

• Why? Just Why?
    • Dissapointed
    • Meh
    • Mixed Feelings
    • Oh okay, another season
    • Happy
    • Overjoyed
    • Hyped
    • No reaction

21 minutes ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'd be pretty happy considering there would be more episodes to see of Twilight and her friends.:-D

(And please, not the student six.):dry:

They literally made the Mane 6 regress, so I say it is wiser to have more of a focus of the student 6 since they are fresher faces he show needs. Pluf they are still STUDENTS meaning we have to see the mane 6 since they students aren't old enough to do everything. 

• Brohoof 2

I voted happy, because I do love the show and the characters, but it all depends on how Season 9 pans out.

Overall, I think the show has maintained a consistent level of quality throughout its run (I think it's gotten better as it's gone on). But, I'd like to see it end before it overstays its welcome like The Simpsons and Fairly Oddparents.

Edited by TheAnimationFana
  • Brohoof 2

I really wanted this year to be my last pony year, but... I suppose ONE MORE couldn't hurt! More of a chance to see the episodes I wanna see! ;) 

However, IF there's gonna be a season 10, I don't think Big Jim is coming back for that, cause he's interested in doing the Spiderverse TV series!

• Brohoof 2

Just now, FlareGun45 said:

I really wanted this year to be my last pony year, but... I suppose ONE MORE couldn't hurt! More of a chance to see the episodes I wanna see! ;) 

However, IF there's gonna be a season 10, I don't think Big Jim is coming back for that, cause he's interested in doing the Spiderverse TV series!

There's going to be a Spiderverse series?

I'd personally prefer for FiM to close out at season 9. Although the show never exactly experienced any major downturn in quality, it's better to allow the crew to wrap up the series in a worthy manner and allow it to remain one of the decade's most influential/iconic animated shows as opposed to trudging onwards into significant seasonal rot. 

• Brohoof 3

I'm expecting it, so no surprise for me. If Season 9 being the final season hasn't been officially announced by now, it's probably safe to say the rumors are false. Especially considering how MLP is a gold mine for Hasbro.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 1

I mean, if it happens cool but I'd rather the show end when it needs to instead of dragging things out further

• Brohoof 2

Well at least they will end it with an even number. It's seems odd to end it on the 9th..

• Brohoof 6

11 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

I'm expecting it, so no surprise for me. If Season 9 being the final season hasn't been officially announced by now, it's probably safe to say the rumors are false. Especially considering how MLP is a gold mine for Hasbro.

Not rumors, but leaks from the source itself. That they MAY change their minds to make a tenth season is another matter

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Steve Piranha said:

Not rumors, but leaks from the source itself. That they MAY change their minds to make a tenth season is another matter

Leaks can be easily faked, it happens all the time. That's what it's looking like for me.

• Brohoof 2

As much as I wished it could last forever, a 10th season seems to be a better end, not only we reach a milestone, but it would conclude with another 10

10 is the number of MLP then, 10 seasons witch the first one got aired on 10.10.10

9 just seems like an unfitting number, dunno.

• Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Lucid_Nightlight said:

Leaks can be easily faked, it happens all the time. That's what it's looking like for me.

Except that there were some stuff in the leaks from S8 that did happen, including WHOLE episodes, sans music and some sounds tho :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

4 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Except that there were some stuff in the leaks from S8 that did happen, including WHOLE episodes, sans music and some sounds tho :fluttershy:

That is true, but it wouldn't be the first time someone put true information with false information to get a rise out of people. Trolls may be crazy, but they are also smart.

Edited by Lucid_Nightlight
  • Brohoof 2

I'd be happy. The show does need to end eventually to let the next generation begin and have the franchise continue to grow, but nothing about the show in its current state gives me the impression that they've run out of ideas. With so many new characters and new parts of Equestria still left to explore, both Season 9 and the possible Season 10 that could follow could be the best seasons of the show. 

• Brohoof 4

I'd be like, okay, another season that keeps the show going. As much as I would love to see Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls continue on, they both need to be given worthwhile conclusions. Otherwise, they will become stagnant resulting in them becoming a lot like other long-time running cartoons that I won't mention by name. If a tenth season were announced, I would hope it was the last one and is dedicated towards wrapping everything up as best as possible.

• Brohoof 4

I feel like the show might have run its course, but I mean I would be up in arms If we got a new season, but I feel like the show has completely lost focus of what it was before. Like I don't hate the students or starlight but we just don't get enough mane 6 episodes much anymore, but i'll probably watch it anyways lol.

9 hours ago, Jakeduhcreeper said:

I feel like the show might have run its course, but I mean I would be up in arms If we got a new season, but I feel like the show has completely lost focus of what it was before. Like I don't hate the students or starlight but we just don't get enough mane 6 episodes much anymore, but i'll probably watch it anyways lol.

I don't fully agree with this assertion. The show hasn't lost focus, it's just adjusted its focus on a grander story and a larger set of characters.

• Brohoof 3