Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Equestria Girls season 2

Steve Piranha

24 minutes ago, cmarston1 said:

Finally!  I was wondering when we were going to get to see season 2.  Hopefully we won't have to wait too long now.

I think we are getting an episode in two days :huh:

(edited)

Funny, we got this announcement with a release date soon, and the official game Pocket Ponies finally releases, both shortly after I was complaining that I need my pony fix. Is someone listening to my prayers :dash:?

Edited by Steve Piranha

Spoiler

1.JPG

Well, that finally happened. And boy, that reaction is even worse than anything I ever imagined, it almost seems like something out of a creepypasta. Honestly, sometimes it's hard for me to believe that this is the same franchise that just 10 years ago was like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsJTkdq2Xo

Edited by WriteCodes46

7 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

That's fair enough - if SunShim hasn't earned pony wings yet, SciTwi certainly hasn't :)

Except that she always get wings when she horses-up tho :fluttershy:

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Except that she always get wings when she horses-up tho :fluttershy:

Well, yeah. even if pinkie wouldn't let her finish her speech in forgotten friendship.

Still true that she hasn't earned her wings in Equestria yet though :)

On 1/9/2019 at 11:08 AM, Steve Piranha said:

Here’s the trailer of EG season 2, including the upcoming special

PD: some of these scenes feel like I’ve seen them before :huh:.... oh right, “the leak” :mlp_yeehaa:

Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. The leak issue aside, I have this to say.

I thought Season 2 officially started last fall since S1 started back around November 2017, I figured S2 would have already officially started in November 2018. Heck, I was under the impression that all those shorts taking place at the beach WERE in S2 and it already started last Summer in 2018

Can someone please respond and help me process this realization? 

On 1/11/2019 at 8:37 AM, Will Guide said:

Wait, wait, wait. Hold on. The leak issue aside, I have this to say.

I thought Season 2 officially started last fall since S1 started back around November 2017, I figured S2 would have already officially started in November 2018. Heck, I was under the impression that all those shorts taking place at the beach WERE in S2 and it already started last Summer in 2018

Can someone please respond and help me process this realization? 

Season 1 ended with the Rarity music video. This Spike short is the beginning of season 2. The break was about four months; it's just more confusing because the release format is weird. 

8 minutes ago, Chronicplane said:

Someone should really make a chronological order list for these EQG shorts/seasons, because I am lost with it all.

The MLP Wiki articles show full lists of all shorts in each series, as far as I know...

Rainbow Rocks

Friendship Games

Summertime Shorts

Better Together

Choose Your Own Ending

Equestria Girls Minis (not really comparable to the others but still technically EqG shorts...)

• Brohoof 2

20 hours ago, Senko said:

You know I'm now wondering about the people in that world watching this video by a talking dog.

You know? It’s rather surprising the MIB haven’t shown-up with all the rainbow laser shenanigans as of now :dash:

19 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

You know? It’s rather surprising the MIB haven’t shown-up with all the rainbow laser shenanigans as of now :dash:

They did, determined it was extra-dimensional invaders and not aliens thus not in their job description and left.