Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello i'm new here

Sure Shot

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

From my cousin

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My cousin had a friend that he went to school with him. And his friend makes mlp animations.

I have watched the mlp tv show but I really enjoy the fan made music videos the most. I am a Christian youtube. Youtube isn't my job I really just do it for fun. I plan on recording and posting  pony town content. My youtube name is Sure Shot if you want to check it out. I hope to me new friends on here.

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum! :mlp_grin: It’s good to see fans creating new pony content. I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends, :kindness:

Even Rainbow Dash is excited to have you here. B)

3C342E3D-9094-403D-A81F-7CA628AD1102.gif.6af2709c6a5f2eefce6074c41d82a667.gif

Edited by Twilight Luna
  • Brohoof 4

2 minutes ago, BronyNumber2 said:

Let me be the third to say welcome!!:ph3ar:

Thanks! :ph3ar:

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Welcome to the forum! :mlp_grin: It’s good to see fans creating new pony content. I hope you enjoy your time here and make new friends, :kindness:

Thank you. I'm sure I will.:mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 4

25 minutes ago, Tacodidra said:

Welcome to the forums! :yay: I hope you like it here! :kindness: And based on the experiences of so many others, I'm quite sure you will! B)

Thanks for the welcoming! I'm sure I will. I have herd great things about this forum and the ponies here:ph3ar:

• Brohoof 4

36 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

is that another member of the Rainbow Dash fan club?:dash: great, welcome to our humble corner of the internet  

Yes it is :ph3ar:. Thank you! I'm excited to be here.

• Brohoof 4

52 minutes ago, Treeglow Flicker said:

Why hello there! Welcome to the forums! :mlp_yeehaa:

Thank you! I'm excited to be here.:ph3ar:

2 hours ago, Twilight Luna said:

Even Rainbow Dash is excited to have you here. B)

3C342E3D-9094-403D-A81F-7CA628AD1102.gif.6af2709c6a5f2eefce6074c41d82a667.gif

:ph3ar:B)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to this place of fun, excitement ,the cult of Rarity, and friendship! There are tons of people who are ready to help newcomers and plenty of staff members ready to answer questions you may have. My personal advice though is just messaging someone! Message a stranger, make a friend! It's always a healthy way to start your time in a community.

11 hours ago, Key Sharkz said:

Welcome to this place of fun, excitement ,the cult of Rarity, and friendship! There are tons of people who are ready to help newcomers and plenty of staff members ready to answer questions you may have. My personal advice though is just messaging someone! Message a stranger, make a friend! It's always a healthy way to start your time in a community.

thanks for the welcoming!:mlp_please: And for the advice. I'll defiantly try and meet new ponies, but i'm just a little shy :sealed: 

• Brohoof 2

On 1/13/2019 at 8:46 PM, Bas said:

I can tell you you aren't the only one.

Anyways, welcome around!

1e050651cb4c3dabe8ada2bbfb28aa20.jpg.42e483f8941fa5fefcc1692c2e615326.jpg

Get a waffle

c996151333460ecd3a7e84edcec5449a.jpg.5a04bcd55102b6ea396211fe127211aa.jpg.da5bb675849d3e9eb19ae0523290d06d.jpg

and a hug

yea I'm more of a keep to myself pony I guess lol. Thanks for the waffle and the hug!:ph3ar:

• Brohoof 3

• 4 weeks later...