Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pocket ponies finally hits NA

Steve Piranha

Thought a week ago this game cancelled it's NA release considering we didn't hear anything and failing to release last fall as stated, but surprise, it just hit these parts just now. ITunes-only for now, but we got chibi horses :mlp_yeehaa:

https://www.equestriadaily.com/2019/01/my-little-pony-pocket-ponies-hits-north.html?m=1

• Brohoof 3

I’ve just found out how the game could hold you back and tempt you into $pending ca$h: level restrictions. Pocket poneh are categorized in rarities: common, rare, ultra rare, and legendary. The rarer they are, the higher level cap they get. You may get stuck into a challenge with an arbitrary minimum level, and got stuck with a mandatory challenge of minimum level 10, and I only got 3 common pocket horses whose level cap at 9, so be mindful. And just 12 gems short on getting my first legendary  :dash:

My advice for this game: stick with the horses you start with. Trust me, it’s possible to go throughout the game just with them until higher rarity Pocket Ponies become mandatory. And no, I don’t mean levels so insane you need them to pass them easily, no, I mean as a MANDATORY requirement to start a level. Save your gems if you wanna F2P, a legendary if possible. It’s possible to get rare for free at least, as I’ll get one as soon as I can challenge AJ, and in the 4 hour free gifts

Something funny happened to me: two of my most wanted horses are Cellie, and McFlurry. Last set of free gifts had a rare pony as a reward and I was like “I would love if that was McFlurry”.... guess who was in that box :wub:. On top of that, since I’ve completed that collection, on top of double XP for that set, I got more gems, enough to reach my first 100. Went to buy my first legendary horse.... The beautiful sun butt 

Spoiler

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

DANG IT!!!!! :lostit: I’ve only been playing for FIVE MINUTES and I’m already ADDICTIED this game!!!!!!! Thanks a lot, Steve Piranha, you got me addicted to this awesome game with a cool concept!!!! And, no, I’m not endorsed by Hasbro or Steve in anyway (as much as I wish I was). These are my honest thoughts so far after just literally five minutes. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

29 minutes ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

DANG IT!!!!! :lostit: I’ve only been playing for FIVE MINUTES and I’m already ADDICTIED this game!!!!!!! Thanks a lot, Steve Piranha, you got me addicted to this awesome game with a cool concept!!!! And, no, I’m not endorsed by Hasbro or Steve in anyway (as much as I wish I was). These are my honest thoughts so far after just literally five minutes. 

Well, it’s rather surprising another comment not from me about this game. Thought more Bronies would be excited for an actually fun official horse game :mlp_icwudt:

3 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Well, it’s rather surprising another comment not from me about this game. Thought more Bronies would be excited for an actually fun official horse game :mlp_icwudt:

It’s legitimately fun. I can’t get enough of it. The more ponies I unlock, the more I want to play while telling myself “I WANT THAT ONE!!!!!”

3 hours ago, Kronos the Revenant said:

It’s legitimately fun. I can’t get enough of it. The more ponies I unlock, the more I want to play while telling myself “I WANT THAT ONE!!!!!”

I suggest saving gems for legendaries. One single legendary can carry you through half of the game at least

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Been playing it for a while, enjoy the heck out of it. Right now, Flurry Heart is the beast of my pony crew, she is my highest level pony and giving her a projectile boost makes her a gatling gun! Working on leveling up some of the others but it does take time. Fun game through.

• 2 weeks later...

How many have beat the game & reached champion?

I’m still playing.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rhq3F2e

Since I can’t edit my last post with the link to the pictures of my current PP I have & their levels. Consider this an addition post.

Got all these from the free gift or purchased with gems from merit only. I’m playing my way through on merit only. Trying to see if it’s possible to get to champion rank without spending actual money on buyouts.

- Last app game I got didn’t let me. When I decided to pay to continue, support for it was gone. So now the game is in limbo. Occasionally go back & try to play.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:59 PM, curbcat said:

Been playing it for a while, enjoy the heck out of it. Right now, Flurry Heart is the beast of my pony crew, she is my highest level pony and giving her a projectile boost makes her a gatling gun! Working on leveling up some of the others but it does take time. Fun game through.

Have you tried a maxed out legendary? Those are crazy strong.

On 5/2/2019 at 8:34 PM, Steve Piranha said:

UUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH. CAN I PLEASE  GET MY 2 REMAINING LEGENDARY POCKET HORSES :unamused:?

I’m still working on trying to get 7 remaining legendary myself.

Well, got Zacora & Granny Smith. With these additions I finally made to 1’st semester champion! All on merit earned play.

Wow, this game is good. & I don’t normally play app games. This one is the exception. Onto leveling up & finishing my collections. Whoo!

On 5/17/2019 at 4:59 PM, curbcat said:

McFlurry was my first rare as well. Didn’t get a chance to use her much, as I saved for my first legendary pretty quickly 

6 hours ago, crazedfox said:

How many have beat the game & reached champion?

I’m still playing.

OH OH, ME, ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEE:yay:. I’m only checking the game every 4 hours to get my freebies. Hope I get one of my two remaining legendaries

I was enjoying this game on its first Android release until I just decided to get the ads out of the way by spending $0.99. The ads did not go away, and I did email the company. We went back and forth and they identified that yes, there was an issue there! But did not refund me or fix the issue. I haven't played since. The game isn't balanced at all, but I shouldn't have expected so much from a simple game in the first place.

8 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

McFlurry was my first rare as well. Didn’t get a chance to use her much, as I saved for my first legendary pretty quickly 

OH OH, ME, ME ME ME ME MEEEEEEE:yay:. I’m only checking the game every 4 hours to get my freebies. Hope I get one of my two remaining legendaries

I’ve have been playing to level-up my current PP’s. I use the gems to get new ones & level those up.

—So after becoming semester champion & getting & leveling up all lower PP’s, does the 4 hour free-gift start dropping legendary one’s? Or does it just keep dropping common & rare one’s?

Anyone else have problems with Amazon OS not dropping ad’s to get free power-up’s ?

—iOS has it, can’t be sure if Android does. Don’t know any that play it on Android.