Sign in to follow this  
Steve Piranha

Pocket ponies finally hits NA

Glad it finally reached North America.  Now I gotta wait for the Android release of this app.

Edited by SaburoDaimando

I see there are some new collections since those videos popped up

I’ve just found out how the game could hold you back and tempt you into $pending ca$h: level restrictions. Pocket poneh are categorized in rarities: common, rare, ultra rare, and legendary. The rarer they are, the higher level cap they get. You may get stuck into a challenge with an arbitrary minimum level, and got stuck with a mandatory challenge of minimum level 10, and I only got 3 common pocket horses whose level cap at 9, so be mindful. And just 12 gems short on getting my first legendary  :dash:

My advice for this game: stick with the horses you start with. Trust me, it’s possible to go throughout the game just with them until higher rarity Pocket Ponies become mandatory. And no, I don’t mean levels so insane you need them to pass them easily, no, I mean as a MANDATORY requirement to start a level. Save your gems if you wanna F2P, a legendary if possible. It’s possible to get rare for free at least, as I’ll get one as soon as I can challenge AJ, and in the 4 hour free gifts

Something funny happened to me: two of my most wanted horses are Cellie, and McFlurry. Last set of free gifts had a rare pony as a reward and I was like “I would love if that was McFlurry”.... guess who was in that box :wub:. On top of that, since I’ve completed that collection, on top of double XP for that set, I got more gems, enough to reach my first 100. Went to buy my first legendary horse.... The beautiful sun butt 

Spoiler

Well, I can confirm it’s possible to get duplicate horses. However, they give you extra XP, and I think some gems as well