Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pocket ponies finally hits NA

Steve Piranha

9 minutes ago, crazedfox said:

I’ve have been playing to level-up my current PP’s. I use the gems to get new ones & level those up.

—So after becoming semester champion & getting & leveling up all lower PP’s, does the 4 hour free-gift start dropping legendary one’s? Or does it just keep dropping common & rare one’s?

Nope, just waiting to get enough gems to buy a box

Anyone got a ballpark estimate of how many hours logged in on the game? 

For me I’ve probably got about 60-65 hours logged in so far. There was those 3 separate days where I played 14-18 hours… :sealed:

3 minutes ago, Steve Piranha said:

Nope, just waiting to get enough gems to buy a box

Ah. So just babysitting it every 4-hrs? Or playing?

1 hour ago, crazedfox said:

Anyone got a ballpark estimate of how many hours logged in on the game? 

For me I’ve probably got about 60-65 hours logged in so far. There was those 3 separate days where I played 14-18 hours… :sealed:

Ah. So just babysitting it every 4-hrs? Or playing?

Babysitting. I hardly see any reason to keep playing unless, and if, the fourth area is unlocked. 

On 5/28/2019 at 5:01 AM, crazedfox said:

Anyone else have problems with Amazon OS not dropping ad’s to get free power-up’s ?

—iOS has it, can’t be sure if Android does. Don’t know any that play it on Android.

I play on android and have no issue with ads for free power ups. It is sometimes a bit slow to offer it but it does come up. Might be a server issue.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
19 hours ago, crazedfox said:

Whoo, hoo!

A new area & collectibles have been added today! (iOS app)

4ADF6C8A-B443-4820-B042-81920050C78E.jpeg

Think I’ll finish leveling up my current PP before dropping in on the new level…

28609DDD-9523-4738-B389-D48CAA4F72A3.jpeg

856CDC22-4F85-4895-8EC2-12B88F25BBBF.jpeg

Damn, I was in my usual babysitting this game and BOOM, surprise new area :yay:

• Brohoof 1

On 7/17/2019 at 5:35 PM, crazedfox said:

Has any folk managed to collect the original 48 characters before the new addition ?

Not me. I was about 16 horses left before the update. Tried to hunt my remaining legendaries, which were only two I believe, but still had a long way to go because I’ve neglected the ultra rares. I got all common, and recently, only Bon Bon remains to be gotten among the rares, but I hardly have ultra rares, save a couple I was given with ranking-up

Humm.

As for me, I was 6 Ultra Rare & 2 Lengendary from competition before the new addition/update came down.

Still haven’t played the new characters in the new area yet ether,

been leveling up my current playable characters before I go give it a run.

Any others having a hard time getting their collection complete?

Last time I saved up 250 gems & went to grab some Ultra Rare & only got one I needed out of 6 purchases, rest were duplicates. :angry:

22 minutes ago, crazedfox said:

Any others having a hard time getting their collection complete?

Last time I saved up 250 gems & went to grab some Ultra Rare & only got one I needed out of 6 purchases, rest were duplicates. :angry:

That sucks mate

55 minutes ago, crazedfox said:

At least the dup’s get converted to bits & gems.

For the time being, I’ve got no worry on bits.

F4E0AAE1-50D1-4E49-9EDB-6253A4E9533D.jpeg

That’s the good part, plus once they get max level, further duplicates give twice as much compensation 

Yeah, it’d be nice to have a trade option or something to make it to where one can be able to get characters one doesn’t have.

This whole getting dup’s in large successions is getting old…

• Brohoof 1

Looks like there might be a pattern to getting some characters one doesn’t have in their collection. ( in the iOS ver.)

I wait till I have enough gems to make roughly about 3x purchase/plays. Then I go & try.

The first one is always a dup’. (as expected :yeahno: )  Now the next usually, (but not always :sealed: )  ends up being one I don’t have.

After that I stop & wait a whole day to try again. 

It’s not perfect & I have ran into it taking up to three purchase/plays to get one I don’t have.

I hope this works for others as it’s been working for me so far. Good luck!  :pinkie:

(edited)

For those it matters to. The two top gem packs have returned back to worthwhile size/deal again.

They’re back to 400 for $20 & 1500 for $50.

So if any are thinking on spending actual cash on this game, these two tiers are a great bargain again.

I’ll admit, I’m guilty of getting a $20 one to speed up getting some missing characters in my collection.

Couldn’t resist. :umad:

89CF1EE9-6501-46B1-8A70-EB633F1CFD2B.jpeg

Edited by crazedfox