Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi all! New Colt here!

LordRichard9

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

I found the MLP Forums when after I was on the MLP wiki for 2 hours and realized, well time to look up the forums, I'm in for the long haul now.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been a fan of My Little Pony since it's release a whole 9 years ago. In retrospect, I was probably the perfect type of audience that Lauren frost and the other creators were hoping for when they started this wonderful show. A young, bright eyed child. Everything would have been perfect for the creators, but, in what was likely a shock for them, I was a boy, and probably one of the first to really like the show. I was shown the show right on me and my brother's birthday party by some of the girls that came a bit. One episode in, and I was hooked. It had everything a boy, or anyone really, would want in a show. It had plot, great, and shockingly for a kids show at the time, developed characters, a well created world and a cheery color scheme. This stood in stark contrast to the offerings that boys had at the time of release, things like Spongebob, Fairly Odd Parents and Arthur, to name a few. And I've followed this show off and on after that. But for my most recent return to the MLP, after a hiatus of 2 years, a collage aged friend of mine told me he went to Brony con. That led a long spiral of a week back to here.

I'm so glad to have found somewhere to join like minded individuals, though I've got some questions. Does anyone know where I could find some art to use as my profile, or if I'll likely have to commission some, and If I'm able to change my username. Thanks all!

• Brohoof 3

Hi, @LordRichard9. Welcome to MLP forums! It's nice to hear that you enjoy the show and have been a fan for a long time. Also, I think you need to meet a certain threshold of posts before you can change images on your profile - 5 posts I believe. 

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums! To change your username, first click on your username (not the small image next to it) at the top of the page. A dropdown menu should appear. Click "Account Settings" on that, then on the side of the page it takes you to, there should be something that says "Display Name". Click that, enter your new name, and click save.