Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Saving money to buy something on 2019

AfiqPony

should i get a drone or gaming PC?  

6 users have voted

1. 1. hey guys i need help to get some achievements on this year which is 2019 right now, so the question is "should i get a drone or a gaming PC?"

• Phantom 4 Pro
    • Gaming PC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-01-30 at 04:00 PM

I think a gaming PC would be better but it really depends on what you plan to do with the drone.  Are you planning on getting some video of something with the drone?  You could do much more with a gaming pc imo but really since it's your money it's totally up to you.  There's plenty of interesting games coming out for pc this year and beyond...

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Thuja said:

I think a gaming PC would be better but it really depends on what you plan to do with the drone.  Are you planning on getting some video of something with the drone?  You could do much more with a gaming pc imo but really since it's your money it's totally up to you.  There's plenty of interesting games coming out for pc this year and beyond...

well i do planning to get noice picture of my capital city at night or maybe sunset >.< i just don't know which one to save to aaaahhhhh

1 hour ago, Sondash Studios said:

If you don't have a really good pc, I'd suggest you get the gaming pc then, but if you want to spy on Russia with the drone, get that one instead.:laugh:

XD i won't spy ponies lol XD just wanted to take cool pictures on night :D

• Brohoof 1

Depends on how good you think you can get with controlling the drone. I got a buddy who makes decent side money taking aerial photographs of weddings, reunions, ect.

Maybe you could have both.

3 minutes ago, Twiggy said:

Depends on how good you think you can get with controlling the drone. I got a buddy who makes decent side money taking aerial photographs of weddings, reunions, ect.

Maybe you could have both.

I can't buy both of them because is it expensive both of them are expensive and i can only save for 1 only

• 3 months later...