Rate the short  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What did you think?

• Hated it
    • Not a fan
    • It was okay
    • I liked it
    • Loved it

A great way to start off the new season. Poor Spike deserved to take the spotlight in one of the shorts. After all this time, I never thought Spike has his own video channel.

A Dog with a Blog-like short but much more memorable than the one back on Disney Channel.

Oh wow, I thought they had mistakenly called it "Reboxing" instead of "Unboxing" before I saw the twist towards the end. I have to admit, that was clever. ^_^

That was absolutely lovely. <3

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Oh wow, I thought they had mistakenly called it "Reboxing" instead of "Unboxing" before I saw the twist towards the end. I have to admit, that was clever. ^_^

Hasbro sorta gave the game away with that though - they put it in the description under the short :(

Nice little short... still not a fan of dog Spike but here's his most memorable EQG appearance to date.

Definitely started S2 with the right foot!

Oh god, it never occurred to me that a talking dog could steal your credit card and make online purchases. Pets cannot be trusted with that power. 

Also: 13/10 pupper

• Brohoof 1
  • Laugh 1

Badges

7 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

Oh god, it never occurred to me that a talking dog could steal your credit card and make online purchases. Pets cannot be trusted with that power. 

Implied he has done it before too, just not this expensive a box....

Would say he could have one of mine instead, but I just did laundry so there is literally not a smelly sock in the house....

14 minutes ago, AlexanderThrond said:

it never occurred to me that a talking dog could steal your credit card and make online purchases. Pets cannot be trusted with that power. 

I bet Spike has a memory foam dog bed & convinced Twilight that Shining Armor bought it for him. :P

EQG needs more adorable puppers. Puppers make everything better.

@FirePuppy

Just letting you know that I've moved your thread on the new season 2 short to the newly created section for season 2.

Thank you. :)

This was absolutely adorable.  I really like how Spike's personality was manage to shine in such a short period of time.

On 1/11/2019 at 5:21 PM, FirePuppy said:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NgvGSp7bRrE

The title: Reboxing with Spike.

I did not expect this – at all!

yeah, me neither.

but....

it wasn't really good. 

(don't kill me: i didn't like it that much)

On 1/11/2019 at 9:17 PM, CypherHoof said:

Hasbro sorta gave the game away with that though - they put it in the description under the short :(

who reads the description first? I certainly don't....

Poll added to this topic. 

(edited)

A phenomenal premiere for this new season. It was daring, visionary and beautifully executed.

I felt it really captured the depth of Spike the Dog that we rarely get to see. The comedy was perfectly timed down to the millisecond and was so relevant to modern trends without feeling dated. Bravo.

Edited by Roughshod

I'm going to be Miss Unpopular Opinion again and say that I do not like these YouTube shorts inside YouTube shorts with a few exceptions, because most of them are pretty boring.  I'm so sorry Spike, you got cheated on your first solo short and your first appearance doing something in a song.  You deserve better.  Like "Lost and Pound".  Or "The Road Less Scheduled".