Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open [OOC] Fallout: Equestria - Balefire Blues

Randimaxis

On 4/18/2019 at 12:17 AM, Kronos the Revenant said:

Is this RP still open for more characters? Also, hi again, Randi. Remember me?

Indeed I do!  I wouldn't mind more folks being involved - would quite possibly influence me to do more!

On 5/20/2019 at 2:57 PM, nx9100 said:

is this still going/open?  I have a FA oc I made a few years ago but hasn't been used in a while... 

It is - and I looked over your OC; I am in agreement that it's a good OC, and I'd be happy to have him in the mix!

29 minutes ago, Randimaxis said:

Indeed I do!  I wouldn't mind more folks being involved - would quite possibly influence me to do more!

It is - and I looked over your OC; I am in agreement that it's a good OC, and I'd be happy to have him in the mix!

So, like, when and/or how would I drop in? I know I should probably read the whole RP so far in its entirety first, obviously, but then when do you think would be a good time to drop in?

Read what's come so far, then decide where you'll come in - anytime would be fine.

Note the current situation, and see if you can find an angle.

Any questions about other stuff, feel free to PM me.

(edited)

I just posted my character’s entrance into the RP, somewhat. 

Also, sorry in advance for the long exposition of my character. Just thought you outta know what’s going on with him contextually that gets him involved here. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant
  • Brohoof 1

15 hours ago, Randimaxis said:

Thank you!  Give me a few to read what's happened so far, and I'll find a place to jump in!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...