Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

visual art Anti-Pony Missiles

AfiqPony

These don't make much sense. They're just surface to air and land attack missiles. There's no reason to label what they can target unless they're designed to track pegasi or detect bursts of magical energy. They also sound like they'd be generically used against any target when in reality that'd be a huge waste of fire power unless you're trying to eliminate armored or highly sought after targets. I like the designs though.

3 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

These don't make much sense. They're just surface to air and land attack missiles. There's no reason to label what they can target unless they're designed to track pegasi or detect bursts of magical energy. They also sound like they'd be generically used against any target when in reality that'd be a huge waste of fire power unless you're trying to eliminate armored or highly sought after targets. I like the designs though.

Staple of the Road Runner style of cartoon weaponry though; ideally, there should be a dial near the front you can use to select the target type :)

4 minutes ago, SharpWit said:

I was trying to protect my storyline.... Until now 2019 random OC's decided to eat it without any problems those missile are loaded with special weapons on them.... Electric shock, Poison and High Explosive... All i did was a test on them no harm or what so ever yet random OC eat some of them

• Brohoof 1