cuteycindyhoney

answered what happened to notifications?

Recommended Posts

Where is the drop down for pms and status updates? I am on a different  computer, so I may have a setting issue. Help!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Everything is where it was, it may be the browser - does the issue still persist? If yes, how does that look like? Is this space empty? What browser do you have?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe you could show us a picture? :mlp_huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 1/11/2019 at 3:52 PM, cuteycindyhoney said:

Where is the drop down for pms and status updates? I am on a different  computer, so I may have a setting issue. Help!

Is this still an issue? Do you can a screenshot? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Jeric said:

Is this still an issue? Do you can a screenshot? 

It was indeed a setting issue on my side. I have since fixed it. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

It was indeed a setting issue on my side. I have since fixed it. Thanks.

Yay! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Closing as question was given the correct answer. Thanks for the question :D

 

  • derpcup 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.