Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Waluigipocolypse

Stickman, The Legend

5 minutes ago, Zephyr / Karou said:

Sun Fire glanced back at Zephyr, giving him a significant look. She turned back, and the two of them crept along behind the rest of the group.

"I see an opening that'll hide us from the zombies. Let's go." Stickman said as they crept into the opening.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"I see an opening that'll hide us from the zombies. Let's go." Stickman said as they crept into the opening.

Sun Fire and Zephyr snuck behind the others, being careful not to draw attention to themselves.

14 hours ago, Zephyr / Karou said:

Sun Fire and Zephyr snuck behind the others, being careful not to draw attention to themselves.

We make it inside and start setting up camp. "Okay, we need to divide into teams so we can evenly split up the work. I'll be going with my sister." Stickman said.

2 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

We make it inside and start setting up camp. "Okay, we need to divide into teams so we can evenly split up the work. I'll be going with my sister." Stickman said.

"Me and Zephyr should be in the same group. Separating us might cause problems." Sun Fire said.

Zephyr nodded. "Other than that, put us with who you want."

3 hours ago, Zephyr / Karou said:

"Me and Zephyr should be in the same group. Separating us might cause problems." Sun Fire said.

Zephyr nodded. "Other than that, put us with who you want."

"I figured as much. Me and Jewel separated would cause problems too, so I understand. You will be going with the meme king Smg4." Stickman said.

4 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"I figured as much. Me and Jewel separated would cause problems too, so I understand. You will be going with the meme king Smg4." Stickman said.

"Got it." Sun Fire said. "Where are we going to start?"

19 hours ago, Stickman, The Legend said:

"We will start at the throne room down under. If we can find Queen Novo, we'll be able to figure out our next move. Let's gear up." Stickman said.

Sun Fire and Zephyr got ready and went to stand near Smg4.

• 1 month later...