Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Haven't been on in a while!

FlowerGhost

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

I think I found it through google maybe 5 years ago, when I was pretty new to the fandom. I came back again from remembering it from my MLP glory days.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I've been into MLP for about 6 years now. It started with a friend who got into it, and then watching the first few episodes as well as Equestria girls at a sleepover. I just fell into the rabbit hole from there.

Yo! My name is Lev, and I'm just trying to get back to the swing of this site for the first time in years. I'm in high school, my pronouns are They/He, and I'm a cosplayer. I just got back into MLP and the fandom, and I thought coming back here would be a good way to start. I'm still trying to get the hang of things on here again. (I'm actually having some trouble editing my profile, if any of y'all could help with that). MLP has been a part of my life for quite a while, and I hope to meet some new friends in the fandom again!

• Brohoof 1

Hello there and welcome back to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

As for troubles with editing your profile - You need to make 5 posts, which will advance you to the Muffin Rank (currently you have Blank Flank). This will unlock profile customization as well as some other features, that aren't available for new accounts. Note, that posting in some sections (such as this one) doesn't count towards the post count to prevent from 'farming' potentially leading to spam.

23 minutes ago, Bas said:

Hi there!

254.gif.2832acdd0ffb9273f38eeeb70dfc266f.gif

There is no escape

large.png.6dafad08912e60fc81481dcb812e4b19.png

of laughter.

How old are you?

In which way would you consider yourself gender queer?

I don't like revealing my specific age publicly, but I can tell you via private message!

I just consider myself "Agender Masculine" since I don't feel like one specific label fits me. I've been asked if Demiboy works, but it doesn't seem quite right.

• 4 weeks later...

Been gone a while,anypony like me anymore is what I question. Sometimes I feel like I agitate unintentionally,but the one being agitated doesn't tell me so,to spare feelings for me. I've been gone so long,gotten busy with school,I'm back if anypony missed me 

should the world just break the dress stereotype for male and female
Female: dresses
Men:suit and tie
Been a topic lurking deep in my head