Sign in to follow this  
Cl0udChaser

Crossover PWF: Attitude is Magic (Ponyville Wrestling Federation)

(edited)

Me and My brother started writing this story. It took us a lot of time and brain storming. It's a crossover of WWF: Attitude and My Little Pony. We are still working on this story. Enjoy!WWF.thumb.png.2d103b730bda69b5b6ba4f76d4a18ce0.png

(Chapter 1)

It was a bright sunny peaceful day in ponyville. All the ponies were taking a relaxing day off after a hard working week of their businesses, accept for one pony named "Filthy Rich". Who is a well known business pony that loves doing business and making money. Instead of taking a relaxing day off. He had an idea to talk to the mayor of Ponyville about named, "Mayor Mare".

"A wrestling tournament?" replied Mayor Mare to Filthy Rich's business idea. As the two ponies have a conversation at the Town Hall. "Yes, a wrestling tournament. This would draw in a crowd for exciting entertainment. Plus the contestants would have a chance to fight for a grand prize of 1 Million Bits.", said Filthy Rich. Mayor Mare was suprised. "So what do you think?", he asked. Mayor Mare was always known to takw care of her town and keeping every pony happy. But having every pony entertained is what Mayor Mare loves to do.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea. We shallbreak the news to every pony.", she said excitingly. "Thank you Mayor. I'll get things together." said Filthy Rich as he shook hooves with the Mayor and left the Town Hall. Happy that his business with Mayor Mare was a success.

"That is a great idea that you have their, Filthy Rich." said an unknown voice to Filthy Rich. "What.......Who goes there?", as he looks around to see who was speaking to him. He then looks up and notices a creature that was a half dragon and half goat like. This creature had mis match body parts and color too. "I've been watching you, Filthy Rich.", said the mismatch creature as it disappeared from the second story and reappeared in front of him. "The name is Discord. Master of Chaos. I like to be a helping hand in your tournament.", Discord offered. Discord has always been known to cause trouble and chaos. But ever since he was reformed. He hasn't cause much trouble since then. "What kind of helping hand idea do you have?", Filthy Rich asked. Rubbing his chin with a carious look in his face.

"Why, I can help by doing television production. I'll be capturing all the action that goes inside the ring and outside the ring.", explained Discord. As he appeared a movie camera on a tripod stand. Looking around in it while moving it around.

Filthy Rich took the moment to think about it. "Hmmm.........Television production you say.", thinking about how more entertaining could be brought to viewers with outsidde action.

"Discord, you got yourself a deal." said Filthy Rich giving a hoove shake. Accepting discords offer. Discord was well pleased and couldn't wait to get to work.

(Chapter 2)

The next day, all the ponies in ponyville gathered around outside the Town Hall to hear the announcement.

"Greeting ladies and gentle colts. Your probably wondering, whats the exciting news. We are going to hold an exciting event..........A wrestling tournament." announced Mayor Mare, speaking at the podium. As all the poines looked at each other with smiles; whispering excitingly to the idea.

"This event will be hoated by yours truly business pony........Filthy Rich.", she announced. Stepping away from the podium, allowing Filthy Rich to take center stage to make his speach. "Greetings ponyville, as youall heared Mayor Mare that I will be hosting a wrestling tournament. This event will bring entertainment and a chance to win One Million Bits to the winner. Any pony may participate. Strong or weak. The matches will be one on one qualification matches. Only 8 competitors will be in the main tournament bracket." announced Filthy Rich.

"One Million Bits?" said Rainbow Dash. A skyblue colored pegasus with a rainbow color mane. "Do you hear that you guys? One.....Million.....Bits. Do you know how much Apple Cider I can get?" she said to her friends while day dreaming.

"Calm down, Rainbow Dash. If any pony thats gonna win that grand prize. It will be me.", said Apple Jack. Pulling Rainbow Dash back to the ground by her tail with her teeth.

Apple Jack is a country cowgirl orange earth pony. She has a blown braided mane and wearing a brown cowboy hat to go with it. "Oh yea! Then what would you do with the prize money, Apple Jack?", asked Rainbow Dash. "I would use it to expand Sweet Apple Acres. Not like some ponie's selfish needs." "What did you just say?"

"Girls, girls. Is the prize money that important to make a ruckus?" ask Twilight Sparkle. "YES!", they both replied. "Urrrgh....." said Twilight Sparkle putting her hoove to her head. in fustration. Twilight Sparkle is a Purple Alicorn pony. Also the Princess of Friendship.

"Twilight darling. It's normal for Apple Jack and Rainbow Dash to act in such a way. Thats what strikes up the fun in competition." said Rarity. Wrapping her right hoove around Twilight's back with a smile. Rarity was a White color unicorn with long Purple curl mane.

"Hmmm........I guess your right Rarity. Are you going to participate in the event too?"

"Oh of course not. I want to work in the outfit department. All my designs will be fabulous." said Rarity. Day dreaming. about a crowd of ponies admiring her designs as participants in the wrestling tournament walking to there ring wearing them. "Pinkie Pie and I thought about doing commentary.", said Spike. Following up after Rarity. Pinkie Pie was a Pink Earth pony with a Pink curly mane. Spike was a Small Purple & Green Dragon. Which he is Twilight's side kick.

"The sounds great Spike. You and I will be the best commentators.....EVER!", shouted Pinkie Pie. Having one hoove around his back and raising her other hoove in excitement. "That sounds great you two. Fluttershy, what about you?", asked Twilight. "Ummmm.....well, I thought about...." "Being an interviewer.", said Discord. Interupting in the middle of Fluttershy's sentence as he appeared out of nowhere.

"DISCORD!", shouted the group. "What are you doing here?", asked Rainbow Dash. "And more importantly, what are you up too?", asked Apple Jack as well. "Why I'm doing Television Production.", replied Discord. Appearing a movie camera on a tripod in front of them. "Are you sure your not trying to plan another sceem, are you?", asked Twilight. Lacking trust in Discord. "Oh please. I'll be able to capture all the action that goes on inside the ring and outside the ring. What in possible thing that can happen with a camera?"

Twilight Sparkle thought about it for a second and didn't think any harm can come from Discord filming all the action for the audience. "Ok Discord. But NO Funny Business.", demanded Twilight. Knowing Discord would cause some kind of mayhem. "I keep my word.", Discord response back.

(Chapter 3)

The next day at the Ponyville Town Hall. The place was crowded with different ponies from different places. Earth ponies, Unicorns, and pegasus. Some were from Chanterlot and Clousdale. Some were different sizes and forms. Some were bigger, some were smaller, some were faster, and some were slower. But it didn't matter what you were. All of the ponies that were gathered here today were here to have a chance to win 1 Million Bits.

In the middle of the room was a corner wrestling ring which all the ponies crowded around. Among them was Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack, who were so excited to get started.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh. Look how many ponies are here, Apple Jack. Do you think we have a chance?", asked Rainbow Dash. Astonished of how many ponies were participating. "It sure is quite a crowd. But I'm sure we have a good chance. We just need to stay positive and do our best.", said Apple Jack with a positive attitude. "Your so correct, Apple Jack.", said a familiar voice approaching up from behind them. "TWILIGHT!!!", they both said. "What are you doing here? Your not an athlete.", said Rainbow Dash suprised. "I thought you were going to do.....to do.....what was it you were going to do again?", said Apple Jack. Trying to remember what Twilight was going to do. "I never said what I was going to do. I'm going to be in the competition. It will be a great experience to see what wrestlers are like in the ring. Plus it's a good workout.", said Twilight excited. Rainbow Dash than commented quietly to Apple Jack, "Egghead". They both giggled.

In the middle of the ring stood Filthy Rich, ready to begin the qualifying event. "Good afternoon every pony and welcome to the qualification event. Today, we'll be going over some inside and outside performance ring drills. Then, tomorrow you will have 1 on 1 matches. It is not about winning about winning or loosing the match. I'm looking for talent and entertainment. This is your chance fora 1 Million Bits prize. But only eight competitors will be selected. Now if you want to add other things to your character. Let me introduce to you my helpers." Filthy Rich stepped to the side to allow his helperd take center stage. "If you want to cut a promo speach. Fluttershy is here with Discord on Live Television.", said Filthy Rich introduced both of them as the two of them smiled and waved. "If you want to look good. You can ask Ms. Rarity to design an outfit.", he introduced Rarity. "And for our commentary, Pinkie Pie and Spike." "Thank you, thank you every pony.", Spike and I will be the best commentators EVER!!!", shouted Pinkie Pie as Spike held his ears on the side. All the others ponies were quite. "Yes.....Ms. Pie.....Thank you. Alright every pony. Lets line up and get started.", said Filthy Rich.

Rainbow Dash, Apple Jack, and Twilight Sparkle were ready, until a little group of familiar faces approached them. "Twily!" "Big bro!", replied Twilight as she turned around and saw her big brother, Shiny Armor along with others; Cadence, Tempest, Spitfire, and Big Mac. "Tempest, Spitfire, and Big Mac? Are you all in this too?", she asked as they all nodded in response of yes. "Well, I hope we both don't end up fighting each other, Big Mac. It sure would give us Apple's a better chance of winning.", said Apple Jack. "Eeee-Yup!", agreed Big Mac. "Thats awesome that your in too, Spitfire.", said Rainbow Dash. Excited to see another Wonderbolt taking part in the event. "Well I can't let you have all the fun, Rainbow Dash.", said Spitfire jokingly. "It's reallt nice to see the both of you in this too, Tempest and big bro.", said Twilight Sparkle. "Well every pony, good luck and may the best pony win.", said Shiny Armor. "YEA!!!", they all shouted in cheers.

For the rest of the day, all the competitors went through wrestling training. Hoping to perform good in their upcoming qualifying matches.

(Chapter 4)

The next day after training, it was time for the qualifying matches.
"Skill.....Entertain.....Awesomeness. Skill.....Entertain.....Awesomeness.", repeated Rainbow Dash as she was getting ready for her match.
"Rainbow Dash, I see your ready for your match." said Twilight Sparkle as Apple Jack and her approached Rainbow Dash.
"And I see some pony here has already gotten her outfit." said Apple Jack. Referring to Rainbow Dash's black leather vest that she was wearing. On the front it had her name vertically while the other side was her cutie mark. On the backside read "20% Cooler" with a pony skull in the middle.
"I see that you both have noticed.", said Rainbow Dash admiring the comment.
"Ummm.....don't you think that looks kind of dark?" asked Twilight Sparkle. Looking at the vest in a different way than how Rainbow Dash sees it.
"What do you mean? Of course it is. It's a black leather vest."
"What she means is that she is referring to the pony skull on the backside." said Apple Jack. Pointing out the obvious.
"Oh that, I figured it would look cool and show the crowd that I'm serious of winning this. You might as well call me Rainbow Austin." said Rainbow Dash with a smirk on her face. Feeling proud about it.
"Rainbow.....Austin?" Twilight Sparkle said confusing of what she means by that.
"Beats me.", agreed Apple Jack.
"Well if you now excuse me. I would like to get back to my warm up before my match."
"Alright, good luck out there.", said Apple Jack as both Twilight Sparkle and her was leaving away from Rainbow Dash.

"Skill.....Entertain.....Awesomeness." said Rainbow Dash. Getting back to her warm ups until another pony approaches her. It was the pegasus Lightning Dust. Rainbow Dash's rival from the Wonder Bolts Academy.

"Hey Rainbow Dash. Getting ready to loose." she said mockingly.
"And why do you say that, Lightning Dust?", asked Rainbow Dash. Annoyed by Lightning Dust's appearance.
"Did you not know. You and I will be squaring off."
"Say what?" Rainbow Dash surprised.
"And I will be taking you down to be in the main tournament.", said Lightning Dust with a serious mean looking tone.
"We'll just see about that.", said Rainbow Dash back to her with her muzzle in her face.
------------------------------------

"Alright everypony. Our next match for the qualifying round is Rainbow Dash versus Lightning Dust.", announced Filthy Rich. All the other ponies cheered as the two ponies went to the ring.
"Now entering the ring......From Cloudsdale.....RAINBOW DASH!!!", shouted Fluttershy. Introducing the two ponies.
"And now her opponent in the other corner. Also from Cloudsdale.....LIGHTNING DUST!!!" As the crowd cheers.

"Go Rainbow Dash!", yelled Twilight Sparkle.
"You can do it!", yelled Apple Jack.
"Just be careful and try not to hurt yourself Rainbow Crash!" yelled Spitfire. As Rainbow Dash's friends cheered her on.

"You know Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash was once Lightning Dust's wing pony at the Wonder Bolts Academy. But then Lightning Dust got kicked out for her stunts of putting other ponies in danger. Could that be a motive for her to defeat Rainbow Dash?", said Spike.
"No way, LETS GO RAINBOW DASH!!!", shouted Pinkie Pie.

"DING! DING! DING!" went the ring bell. Sounding the signal that the match has officially started.
"Here we go ladies and gentle cults. Rainbow Dash and Lightning Dust ties up.", said Spike. Commentating on the match as both ponies wrestle, Through out the match, they perform punches, kicks, suplexes, and jumping off corner turnbuckles. Doing everything that they can do to win. The crowd was loving it. They had know idea who would win.

"Lightning Dust is climbing the turnbuckle. Rainbow Dash is down and not moving. And........Body Slam! Is there a doctor in the house?" said Spike. Getting into the action.
"Oh no! Get up Rainbow Dash!", yelled Pinkie Pie.
Lightning Dust looked down on a helplessly Rainbow Dash. She realized that victory was in her hooves. But also wanted to humiliate her a bit to the crowd. Lightning Dust turned to the crowd, showing off ans shouting. "Who's the best? Lightning Dust!", shouted the crowd along with Lightning Dust. They were getting into the action. Except for Rainbow Dash's friends who were worried about her.

"Rainbow!"
"Get up!"
"On your hooves, Rainbow Crash!" yelled Twilight Sparkle, Apple Jack, and Spitfire. Hoping that she'll get up.
"This could be it! Rainbow Dash is down and Lightning Dust is showing off to the crowd!" said Spike.
"Come on Rainbow Dash! Get up!", yelled Pinkie Pie.

Suddenly Rainbow Dash started to get up. Lightning Dust then turned around and got into position to do her signature finishing move.
"Lightning Dust is waiting for Rainbow Dash to get up.............Scissor Kick!....She missed it......Rainbow Dash! Stunner!..........Sweet Celestia!", Spike commentated. As Lightning Dust missed her Scissor Kick finisher and Rainbow Dash turned around to hit her with her finisher the Stunner. The crowd was going wild.

"Sweet Celestia! Sweet Celestia! Rainbow Dash turned the tables! She's going for the cover! 1!.......2!.......3!" Spike counted with the referee.
"DING! DING! DING!" went the ring bell.
"Heres your winner, RAINBOW DASH!!!", shouted Fluttershy.
"What a Great match that was Pinkie Pie." said Spike.
"Yay! Rainbow Dash won! Woooohoooo!" Pinkie yelled happily.

Rainbow Dash felt proud of herself for defeating her opponent and qualifying for the tournament. The crowd was cheering for her as she left the ring and headed back to the room's entrance. At the door waiting for an interview was Fluttershy and Discord. Which they couldn't wait to hear what Rainbow Dash had to say.

"Rainbow Dash, That was an incredible match. Do you have anything to say about your victory?", asked Fluttershy.

While Discord had the camera focused on Rainbow Dash. She was trying to think of what to say. She wanted to sound good to the audience. But then she remembered what Discord had told her. "Give it some attitude."

"Yea well, the first this you should do is get that piece of crap out of my ring." said Rainbow Dash with no concern about Lightning Dust. All the ponies in the townhall and including backstage were silent with the jaws dropped. Even Fluttershy was stunned.

As soon as Rainbow Dash seen the looks on every ponies face. She knew she was making her mark and wow the audience.

"Don't just get her out of the ring, get her out of ponyville. Because I'm through with girl. Without a shout of a doubt. You ain't got what it takes anymore. You sit there and say your prayers to sweet Celestia and that didn't get you anywhere. The only answers you gotten were Rainbow Dash just whipped your a**!." said Rainbow Dash.
"Come on, that''s not necessary." said fluttershy. Trying to calm Rainbow Dash down.
"All she's gotta do is go buy herself a cheap bottle of Apple Sider and try to dig back some of that courage, she had in her prime.
As far as qualifying, I'm sending a notice to every other qualifying competitor. I don't give a damn what they are, there all on the list. And that's Rainbow Dash's list. And I'm fixin' to start runnin' through all of them.
As far as this tournament is considered Fluttershy. I don't give a damn if it's Apple Jack or Twilight Sparkle. Rainbow Dash's time has come and when I get the shots, your lookin' at the prize winner of this tournament. And that's the bottom line. Because Rainbow Dash said so." said Rainbow Dash. Ending her speech and went to the backstage. Leaving all the other ponies still stunned.
"NAILED IT!!!" shouted Pinkie Pie from the commentator table. Coming back to her senses quicker than others.

In the back stage. Rainbow Dash felt good after what she just said.
"RAINBOW DASH!!!", shouted Twilight Sparkle as she approached her.
"What in Equestria was that? You had completely insulted Lightning Dust. And using fowl language on top of it. What do you have to say for yourself?", demanded Twilight. Wanting an answer.
"Yea well.......you see......."
"That's enough you two.", said Filthy Rich. Cutting Rainbow Dash off while approaching up to them.
"Today's matches are over. Every pony may go. We will continue the qualifying matches tomorrow. The ones who qualified are in. Accept you........Ms. Dash.", Filthy Rich turning his attention to Rainbow Dash with a serious look.
"For your actions of your speech. You are Disqualified."
"WAIT!....SAY WHAT!....DISQUALIFIED!" Rainbow Dash reacted. Shocked about what Filthy Rich just said.
"Mr. Rich, Can't we just talk this out. I'm sure Rainbow Dash has a good reason for her actions.", said Twilight Sparkle. Sticking up for her friend.
"Sorry Ms. Sparkle. That will be out of the question. And she will not be allowed to attend the event." said Filthy Rich.

Rainbow Dash was about to cry. She turned away, left Town Hall, and flew back home.
"Rainbow! Wait......", Twilight called back to her but Rainbow Dash didn't look back.

TO BE CONTINUED.........................

Last Updated: 5/28/19

Edited by Cl0udChaser