Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Calling everypony to discuss with me about this military extinct, it looks like somepony doesn't like Military and this is getting off now... not to mention i'm the only military in the fandom while others are powerful that can even control the universe [doesn't make any scene]. I can use my magic is just that my pony and myself OC is not that powerful, if i'm am powerful(not that much i don't like being much powerful) other OC will destroy me instead. The explanation is long so yeah.... leaving military stuff behind is making me weak now... other than that im a weak Alicorn.... who uses military as a defense. Tanks,Ships and Aircraft <the only thing i used in my story-line to defend> well my final tank production in the storyline is PT-91M AP "Pendakwa" which only produces 1 only, the rest of the military is still in a progress of removing.
Vehicles that stay in my story-line are :-
1x M4 Ponyman (M4 Sherman)
1x Reconnaissances Aircraft
1x Afiq's mighty BB ship
1x PT-91 AP "Pendakwa"

other vehicles will be removed in my storyline due to Brony strike..... there will no more ships,aircraft and tanks except the one is created for purpose use only or defense or escape from other OC's
i know you guys can't understand but i will start to change all of this soon.... changing storyline is not an easy task..... 
Hope the MLP Forums understand what kind of problem i'm having..... soon or enough... some of them might do a youtube video about me.  

Screenshot (165).png

Edited by Afiqlanz Studios

@Afiqlanz Studios This topic is unlikely to garner much discussion and would be better suited for a personal blog. Please remember that when posting a thread, the goal is to encourage discussion among members and present a topic that provides an easy avenue for others to jump in and share their thoughts.

Locked.

• Brohoof 2

• The topic was locked