Sign in to follow this  
CoolConfucius

Gaming Ragnarok Online

Hello everypony, 

I've recently started playing an old MMORPG called Ragnarok Online. Does anypony know or have played this game? I used to play this game more than a decade ago and decided to play it again after seeing an ad. It's been an enjoyable experience, but I imagine it would be more fun if I can play it with other Bronies. 

If you see this post and are interested in the game, please reply or message me :)

The server I play is on called Ragnarok RE:START Odin. 

Badges

I've yet to play the game but I read the manhwa it was originally based on. I've always been a little bitter that the creator basically abandoned it a mere ten volumes in to work on Ragnarok Online. He said he would go back to it someday but it's been far too long to hold out hope for that or even if he did if it would be even remotely the same.

That said, one of these days I'll still try to check out the Ragnarok Online MMO and anime just to see how it turned out.

(edited)

I revisit my server from time to time, its pretty fun.

My main class id say id super novice to farm... its pretty expensive to get a grinder sn tho xd

Gypsy its also so much fun.

I dont think ill play it again more than 1 hour a month tho. If you are interested, the official server is ftp now

@Discordian the anime is alright (better than SAO imo xd) i recommend to play the game a bit and learn a bit before watch it

Edited by Usager

Oh dear me. I used to play HP, Gypsy, Bard, Hunter, Paladin, Professor, Linker and something else I don't remember. Often running at least 6 accounts at once, keeping Pally Devo, dances/songs, HP buffs up along with restoring people's mana and trying to dps in the process, tho I was mainly focusing as main full support.

Was able to keep full PTs in Ice with my regular Priest solo alive, though it was one of the biggest challenges ever. Other than that, I've been main HP lure priest for bosses and basically nearly never died. Good times.

38 minutes ago, Passion said:

Oh dear me. I used to play HP, Gypsy, Bard, Hunter, Paladin, Professor, Linker and something else I don't remember. Often running at least 6 accounts at once, keeping Pally Devo, dances/songs, HP buffs up along with restoring people's mana and trying to dps in the process, tho I was mainly focusing as main full support.

Was able to keep full PTs in Ice with my regular Priest solo alive, though it was one of the biggest challenges ever. Other than that, I've been main HP lure priest for bosses and basically nearly never died. Good times.

God damn these gazetis >:C

With my lk used to mob the whole dungeon, is so much fun xd

The problem is who may tank that, i got obliterated many times because a miss click xd

6 accounts holy molly D;

Thanks for the responses! 

I haven't seen the anime, but may check it out. 

I've still yet to play as a Transcendent class. I've played as a Wizard and Knight. 

For those who play, what sever do you play on? 

Badges

@Usager is it like 100% Spanish across all boards?

Pre-renewal x9 is like the best version + rates :P

Did I see P2W on the main page though :l ?

(edited)
19 minutes ago, Passion said:

@Usager is it like 100% Spanish across all boards?

Pre-renewal x9 is like the best version + rates :P

Did I see P2W on the main page though :l ?

Yup, sad thing it have "premium" item which you can buy from people by grinding way too much... i guess they are useful only if you go full woe or mvp... i dont like them anyway. Also yes, the server is mostly spanish but i remember see some english talking people.

And if you are learning spanish, most people are chileans and thats a pretty difficult spanish xd

also yes, its pre-renewall

Edited by Usager