Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff We like goblinses, batses and fishes.

Jeric

2r74pt.jpg

A bit ago I started an initiative to create a new group of staffers on MLPF that were dedicated to community events. Since I started that team one individual has become leader within it, always coming up with idea after idea, supporting the rest of the team, administration, and working very independently when needed. MLPF has quite a few opportunities and needs that I want to tackle going into the new year, so Events will need a focal individual that can help to keep things moving forward as I focus on reworking RP and looking at other areas within this community that can be more fun and active. 

Effective immediately @Lord Valtasar will be taking a role as Team Leader for the Events Team. Please congratulate him on all his hard work and wish him the best of luck going forward. From an outward glance this should be almost unnoticeable for the community as I expect that LV will continue to be the charming and highly actively party planner that he always was, but with more responsibility, pressure, and stress. :P

J/k He's gonna do great. 

• Brohoof 12

21 minutes ago, Snow le Canard said:

Congrats! You deserve McDonald's:

nvvM184.jpg

Caught me flying low xD

On: congratulation Valtasar and thanks you for doing an amazing job not only on the event area :squee:

Edited by Usager
  • Brohoof 2