Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

A gift for Spike

Twilight Sparkle

Today is a day to appreciate a very special little dragon, so i thought we could all team up to make him a gift, after thinking of giving him a book, Starlight pointed out that something else might be more to his liking, and while books make the best gifts, i decided to make a compromise, and go with comic-books, that way it can still be a book while also being something he trully enjoys

On that note, you're all invited to participate in this, by making a comic of your own, either drawing it from scratch, or editing some stills, that will earn you the artist's badge and the comic book one(just post it in the comments, you have 2 days/48 hours)
alternatively, you can just get him one of the existing ones(link your favorite comics down bellow) just be careful not to give him any enchanted ones

and remember, he's a baby dragon, so no gore or ahem.. unsuited material

• Brohoof 12

I'm not a comic book maker but I love Spike! Until Thorax, he was my most favorite MLP Character to watch. 

Even the bad episodes don't detract from his appeal to me! 

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Lord Valtasar said:

if you think you'll need a time extention, just let me know @TBD:BornAgainBrony:

Okay thanks!! and is that a new emoticon??:umad:

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:
1 hour ago, Lord Valtasar said:

yup, it's the one chosen by the MCM drawing winner, and it fits the day so i gave it priority

:BornAgainBrony:

It sure beat this. :mustache:

• Brohoof 1

Guess one of us EC's should apologize by dropping the proverbial ball when it comes to celebrating Spike's special day. We were planning on having one or two other sub-events but you all know how real life can be. Still, much appreciation towards Lord Valtasar for making this thread/idea at the last minute so as to give Spike his due.

• Brohoof 4

14 hours ago, Twilight Sparkle said:

alternatively, you can just get him one of the existing ones(link your favorite comics down bellow) just be careful not to give him any enchanted ones

and this can still get you the badge? 

I'm still thinking of doing a drawing but depends how long that will take with my own personal life too. if not, then a still comic will do for me.

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 1

47 minutes ago, BronyNumber2 said:

@Twilight Sparkle My apologies, but this is the very first time I attempted to draw ponies. And it shows. Anyway, here is a little comic for Spike. No refunds.

HAHA This is genius!

1 minute ago, TwilySparky said:

Here is my stupid little comic. Enjoy. :mlp_pout:

This very fitting for a kirin who never see anything but trees haha!

Edited by TBD
  • Brohoof 3

3 hours ago, Bas said:

Time to install GIMP for some simple cut and paste because I am a pauper and can't afford PS. OK, I got some experience with GIMP anyways.

If you have any question or  need help with gimp, feel free to ask. Gimp is my number one program.

• Brohoof 1

Finally got it done, (sorry for a crudd-ish photoshop.  I really  just don't got the time and I need to get it done today. Since I'll be busy for the rest of the week) Enjoy!

Spoiler

440764466_comic2.thumb.png.ce76bc013ff9cf7bac8f987d82a5a0f6.png

• Brohoof 5