Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

An idea for the 200th episode...

twilightsparkle3562

Not only am i completely against this pairing and want it to bucking die already, a plot like that would be a complete rehash of their previous big milestone, Slice of Life.

4 hours ago, Paulo92921 said:

A good idea for this episode is that the school of friendship mysteriously disappear with the students inside, and never appear in the show again

Have you ever read the manga 'The drifting Classroom'? It's hilarious if you think that's how it would go.

Sounds like a rehash of Slice Of Life, and Jesus I wouldn't be able to handle another dumpster fire like that

4 hours ago, Paulo92921 said:

A good idea for this episode is that the school of friendship mysteriously disappear with the students inside, and never appear in the show again

image.thumb.png.9ec31bbbfc1ae7975d63ed1079e517a3.png

Edited by This Whomps
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Sepul-Coloratura said:

Have you ever read the manga 'The drifting Classroom'? It's hilarious if you think that's how it would go.

WOW, this manga is perfect for me XD

My thoughts on it is that it would be the 5th episode of the 9th Season. Coincidentally, the 100th Episode was the 9th episode of the 5th Season. Funny how things worked out like that.

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, TheAnimationFana said:

Instead of going the meta fan service route, how about something more retrospective.

That’s what I’ve been suggesting. I wouldn’t mind some bit of fan service..... like MY bats :unamused:, but have something with more substance and focused. People don’t even pay attention to new background ponies anyway :dash:

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I think that the perfect 200th episode would be for them to bring Faust back to write it, just as an appreciation for the show's original creator. 

As for the story, well maybe something like Crusaders of the Lost Mark, where a character achieves their lifelong dream. (i.e. Rainbow Dash becoming captain of the Wonderbolts). Just something that would generally please everyone, not like Slice of Life where it was obviously geared towards hardcore fans.