Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What if Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie argued?

FirePuppy

I know most fans probably won't like an episode like this, but supposedly, what if there was a FlutterPie episode where they both argued/fought? After all, we've had episodes revolving around most of the other Mane Six that have done this once like in Look Before You Sleep, Non-Compete Clause, The End in Friend, and maybe a few others.

In my opinion, I would be amused to see an adorable argument between two ponies.

Image result for Fluttershy insults Pinkie's passion for parties S2E19.png

• Brohoof 1

If these two were to ever have a huge disagreement, it would probably be over one of Pinkie Pie’s parties. Just imagine, Pinkie Pie found out that it was Fluttershy’s birthday, and through a huge bash, inviting every pony and giving Fluttershy too much attention. Fluttershy gets really uncomfortable and leaves her own party. Pinkie Pie notices and isn’t too happy about it. She begins to think that Fluttershy doesn’t like her. Fluttershy does like Pinkie Pie, but the Pegasus isn’t a “party pony”. Then an argument starts. 

I would love to see an episode with just them. 

• Brohoof 1

It would have to take quite a substantive conflict to get Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie to argue again. The two seem to be the nicest in general among the six and naturally defuse arguments, but it would be adorable no doubt.

• Brohoof 1

7 hours ago, ShadowPhoenix said:

It would have to take quite a substantive conflict to get Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie to argue again. The two seem to be the nicest in general among the six and naturally defuse arguments, but it would be adorable no doubt.

Gee, I hope this rule won't stop them from getting any episode on the show for themselves.

It wouldn’t be much of an argument since Pinkie would be shouting over Fluttershy 99% of thr time.

Or at least until Fluttershy reaches her limit and has her say, which could take awhile. :sealed:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know. I personally think those two are the most emotionally disturbed. Which means... i think they are the two most likely to take it to far. It has a very low chance of happening but i think it could get pretty bad if Twilight or someone doesn't stop them.

Well, Non-Compete Clause is the worst episode ever imo, so if it's anything like that, huge NO THANK YOU! I don't really like Pinkie Pie, but it feels like a lot of concepts in MLP depend on writing and execution, so it *could* work.

• 3 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Well, we already know Fluttershy thinks Pinkie Pie's life is pointless. I have no idea what else they could argue about. 

Whoa. That was Bully Fluttershy talking back then from taking assertive lessons too far. The real Fluttershy would never call Pinkie's life pointless. That'd OCC for her.