Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

During the song in the season 8 premiere "School of Friendship" there is a part where the book is levitating but Twilight's horn is not lit and in the season 8 finale there is a pink stream of magic going into Pinkie. Is pinkie levitating the book? Does one of her parents have a kind of genetic disease that keep the horn from growing out but still exists, Marble and Limestone might be earth ponies but having Maud and Pinkie will explain "some" of their abilities with Maud's super speed and strength from "Maud Pie", and Pinkie's ability to teleport in "Party of One" and "A Friend in Deed", and being able to keep up with Rainbow Dash by using a speed spell in "Party of One".

School Daze - Part 1 Poster   Image result for pinkie pie magic

P.S. Please don't say that this was just an animation error in the first picture, i know it is, unless the writers go back to this in season 9.

Edited by Shady Mist
  • Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Shady Mist said:

Don't say that this was just an animation error

It's an animation error. Losing magic happens waaaaay later in the season. Ya lookin' too deep into it.

• Brohoof 1

The Game Theorists are hiring. :) 

Discounting what you insist on not wanting to hear, it should be common sense that a unicorn needs to have a horn to be a unicorn (that's where the name comes from) and that you can't have a horn before the horn grows out of your head. A pegasus doesn't have wings that they later grow out but can still use to fly before they're there. 

Magic alone does not make a pony a unicorn either, as confirmed by Twilight's Kingdom, showing that even earth ponies possess magic inside of them. This case is literally open and shut. :maud:

Edited by CloudMistDragon

5 minutes ago, CloudMistDragon said:

The Game Theorists are hiring. :) 

Discounting what you insist on not wanting to hear, it should be common sense that a unicorn needs to have a horn to be a unicorn and that you can't have a horn then later grow it out. That's where the name comes from. 

1778021298_UnicornMeaning.png.bcef46762b048a112901c5c5d81a9cfa.png

Magic alone does not make a pony a unicorn either, as confirmed by Twilight's Kingdom, showing that even earth ponies possess magic inside of them. This case is literally open and shut. :maud:

But earth ponies and pegasi have a different kind of magic, earth ponies with their strength and connection to the earth and pegasi to walk on clouds and control the weather but what i'm talking about is unicorn magic and like i said a disease that keeps the horn from growing out but (still exists) as her genetic makeup and can use magic, only you can't see it because it hasn't  grown out.

5 hours ago, Shady Mist said:

in the season 8 finale there is a pink stream of magic going into Pinkie.

I'm pretty sure that is a reference to Pinkie's 'Pinkie sense'.

In a Hasbro official youtube video 'The FUNdamentals of Magic w/ Princess Celestia: Types of Magic 💫 (Ep.1) - My Little Pony', princess Celestia states that Pinkie's sixth sense is a form of magic. (link to the video below):ooh:

https://youtu.be/HglM5ZmhUNE?t=60

For anyone who'd like to see the said scene again, https://youtu.be/Yc_nQJIf6rk?t=159.

Edited by qwerE
  • Brohoof 1

If she is a unicorn, all sorts of crazy things would have been done by her. I don't know how she would hold back the urge to cast a spell all the time.

If she is secretly a unicorn and has been hiding it all along, it would be interesting. Why would she be hiding it and how has she been hiding it, how is she a unicorn? Lots of interesting fan theories.

• Brohoof 1

12 hours ago, Shady Mist said:

But earth ponies and pegasi have a different kind of magic, earth ponies with their strength and connection to the earth and pegasi to walk on clouds and control the weather but what i'm talking about is unicorn magic and like i said a disease that keeps the horn from growing out but (still exists) as her genetic makeup and can use magic, only you can't see it because it hasn't  grown out.

So Pinkie is just walking around with a horn on the inside of her head? Not only are you suggesting that she has a fictional disease that has never once been hinted at in the show, especially with how it was shown in Baby Cakes that unicorns are born with the horn fully grown out of their heads, but that the skin layers in her head can't push out the horn? Her horn is just blocked under all that skin...yet it can still push magic out? 

Look up Occam's Razor some time, my friend. This theory you are trying to push based on a small animation error makes no sense.