Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What are your thoughts on fortnite?

lua

What are your thoughts on the hit game fortnite?

Personally myself I do not play it anymore although I have skins. Now I kinda just think its getting boring as it gets more and more popular.

5 minutes ago, Paulo92921 said:

I don't even know what is fortnite

Uh I can't really tell if this is a question or a joke but i'll answer anyway. Fortnite is an insanely popular game in the battle royale genre, (similar to player uknowns battle grounds if you've heard of that) where the point is to be the last one standing in a game with 99 other people.

1 hour ago, Jakeduhcreeper said:

Uh I can't really tell if this is a question or a joke but i'll answer anyway. Fortnite is an insanely popular game in the battle royale genre, (similar to player uknowns battle grounds if you've heard of that) where the point is to be the last one standing in a game with 99 other people.

Was a joke XD i know, everywhere everyone playing this game

• Brohoof 1

it seems a lot of you guys don't like the game, and that's fine cause its not the best game. I don't really find the game itself to be bad but just the battle royale genre in general to be kinda oversaturated and boring lately, and sadly fortnite got caught in it.

The game itself is not too bad, though there’s quite a huge learning curve to it like any other massive multiplayer game. 

It’s the firestorm of cringy dances and memes about Fortnite that i cant stand. The memes surrounding Fortnite have come to a point where kids think that original dances from musicians are copies from Fortnite. Ugh.......i just dont like thecringiness of memes surrounding the game. Keep the cringy dances in the game and we’ll have no problems. Well, I wont have problems with you, but that’s just me. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

I have no interest in it whatsoever. I have a distaste for the Battle Royale genre in its entirety. But I will say from what I've seen it's still better than PUBG. I'd rather just play Paladins instead. No, not Realm Royale either.

• Brohoof 1

I tried it once with a gaming buddy of mine.  I can't say I'm interested in it, particularly due to the importance of the building mechanic.  Too much to do at once for my taste.  That is all.

6 minutes ago, Kyoshi said:

It is the most overrated, over-saturated, overblown game of all time. It is just a shitty battle royale game yet it is treated like it has god-tier status and I cannot stand it, nor its fanbase.

Yeah the fanbase is horrible and so is the game, I recently played it to see if I was wrong and boy I was not, and the entire fanbase is just a bunch of kids with too much money trying to act cool online and stuff. its dumb

• 2 months later...

I have nothing against the BR genre as a whole but the games made for it in the last few years have just been so terrible. I'm used to massive arena shooters like Tribes or fast paced things like Quake and UT. I don't have any interest in watered down iterations that bore me to tears. The fan-bases are criminally annoying and toxic.