Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming What are your thoughts on fortnite?

lua

I’m indifferent just like I am to br games in general. I don’t really deal much with the fan base so I haven’t encountered anything that’d change my mind into a positive feeling or negative feeling towards it so I don’t have much of an opinion in general on it.  I just see it as some game that’s popular that people find it cool to hate. 

Edited by OdellaLark

I tried to play it on the Switch months back, but it pretty much threw me into the middle of nowhere with other real life people and I had no idea what the heck I was supposed to be doing. So I didn't really mess with it ever again.

Recently I saw they had a DJ in the game do a concert and I'm sorry y'all, maybe it's just that I'm old, but that was one of the most cringe things I've ever seen. I don't much care for this techno music kids listen to, though, so there is that.

I call it the second Call of Duty. Preteens will play it a lot, adults with a lot of time on their hands complain about how "overrated" it is, soccer parents cry about how it's a bad influence to today's society, the trend will last until 10 years later where the next hot new craze emerges.

3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

I call it the second Call of Duty. Preteens will play it a lot, adults with a lot of time on their hands complain about how "overrated" it is, soccer parents cry about how it's a bad influence to today's society, the trend will last until 10 years later where the next hot new craze emerges.

Here's the main difference though: Call of Duty is still fun. :p

• Brohoof 1

A few years ago I thought the cringe couldn't possibly get any worse than Overwatch. Then Fortnite came onto the scene...

Let's just say, I have newfound appreciation for Overwatch now...

Spoiler

ezgif-2-e236de23c6c4.gif

I seriously have a hard time processing of what it even is. 

And when you say Fortnite I hear Overwatch and Overwatch makes so much more sense.

Edited by PCutter