Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cozy Glow's parents?

Bendy

Does Cozy Glow have parents? Or she an orphan? If she has parents they may protest about their little girl being thrown into Tartarus, despite what she had done. She's a little filly after all.

Could they give her a lesser punishment over her age? If she was an adult, I would of said hang her by the gallows, but the fact is she's a little filly.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Memos said:

Big Jim has hinted at her having no parents...

which intrigues me, what happened?

I figured as much! Why would a kid be so evil? Either no parents or bad parents!

Yeah, Spike's totally gonna be the one to reform her, IF she does, which she seems more likely to than any of the other remaining villains!

It didn't surprise me, to be honest, given that there are quite a few evil kids around in real life. For example, Mary Bell. I guess Cozy's parents were neglectful and/or abusive or something, which is why they're out of the picture.

Too cunning and great at strategy to be a real filly. Her ambitions are also out of the scope of a filly's.

She must be either an adult in a child's body or a shape shifter different from Changelings.

• Brohoof 1

On 1/18/2019 at 11:05 AM, Memos said:

Big Jim has hinted at her having no parents...

which intrigues me, what happened?

Three theories

1) Her parents threw her out, ether because they thought she was obnoxious, they didn't want to keep her, or they can't afford to keep her.

2) Her parents are dead.  Ether by an accident, another villain, or something worse.

3) Tirek kidnapped her during the events of Twilight's Kingdom and raised her in Tatarus on how to be a manipulative little pony.

Her parent is probably “the rich, I got better things to do so  I don’t give a damn about my kid or what they do” kind.

6 minutes ago, SaburoDaimando said:

Three theories

1) Her parents threw her out, ether because they thought she was obnoxious, they didn't want to keep her, or they can't afford to keep her.

2) Her parents are dead.  Ether by an accident, another villain, or something worse.

3) Tirek kidnapped her during the events of Twilight's Kingdom and raised her in Tatarus on how to be a manipulative little pony.

or

4) She isn't actually a little filly, but is about an age with the Young Six (so college age, rather than school, but not as old as the Mane 6) and has long since left home, but is small for her age so just dresses and play-acts younger.

3 hours ago, CypherHoof said:

or

4) She isn't actually a little filly, but is about an age with the Young Six (so college age, rather than school, but not as old as the Mane 6) and has long since left home, but is small for her age so just dresses and play-acts younger.

Kinda reminds me of the Batman villain Mary Dahl, aka Baby Dahl. It said in her Batman the Animated Series episode from the 90s that she was born with a rare disease that kept her from physically looking older as she aged. She was legally 20 when her sitcom show was first filmed and in present day became a villain due to believing the only place she would belong is in her own TV show again

I'd be surprised if the show makers DID intend to base Cozy Glow on that Batman villain. I still consider her the Darla Dimple of the pony world. Just look at this fan made PMV of the villain song from Cats Don't Dance.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah... it's been years since even the CMC were like 10-12 at the beginning of the series. They are like at least 17 or something. The school is more like college than anything. I agree with that. Cozy Glow is probably like 20 or something.

1 hour ago, Kadeda said:

Yeah... it's been years since even the CMC were like 10-12 at the beginning of the series. They are like at least 17 or something. The school is more like college than anything. I agree with that. Cozy Glow is probably like 20 or something.

Uh what? I doubt the CMC are 17. The School of Friendship is not limited to grown ups/teens or to any age for that matter, there are several foals in there too. Even Twilight suggested Starswirl to join her school and he’s really old. 

The CMC started as 7~ year olds (well, Apple Bloom at least. But it’s safe to assume Sweetie and Scoots are her age too). It’s been approximately 4-5 years since S1 (leaning towards 5) which means the CMC would be 12 by now.

1 minute ago, Memos said:

Uh what? I doubt the CMC are 17. The School of Friendship is not limited to grown ups/teens or to any age for that matter, there are several foals in there too. Even Twilight suggested Starswirl to join her school and he’s really old. 

The CMC started as 7~ year olds (well, Apple Bloom at least. But it’s safe to assume Sweetie and Scoots are her age too). It’s been approximately 4-5 years since S1 (leaning towards 5) which means the CMC would be 12 by now.

First... that's how colleges are. Second... we don't know their age at all or how much time has passed so i don't know where you got that from but we do have clues. Since Sweetie Bell is significantly bigger than she was at her fifth birthday party... She was definitely like 8-12 when the show started imo and she's been getting bigger and bigger if you pay attention. Also... season 8 alone was like 2... maybe 3 years since it was nine months at one point then a heartswarming where changling girl mention her last heartswarming. (Which could have happened in season 7.) Then there was a heartswarming special... which mean three could have occurred in season 8 making three years could have passed. I think it's been more than five years since the beginning. I even think season 6 was about 2 years. 

Another is there general attitude and how people treat them. They act more like teenagers/young adults in the latest episodes. That's why i think there actually teenagers but they don't want to make new models for them. So... they settle with just making them bigger.