Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever been to a Chuckecheese ?

OG CHUCK

On 1/18/2019 at 2:47 PM, Paulo92921 said:

Chuckecheese is the best place to make a horror movie

Five nights at freddy’s Anyone?

edit: or at chuckecheese for this case...

• Brohoof 3

Yes! I went there so many times as a kid. Loved the arcade games like Jurassic Park and The Simpsons. Once won a Disco lamp for 2500 tickets.

I used to love the arcade games hey had there. I was ESPECIALLY good at the Star Wars Original Trilogy Arcade game they used to have there. I was so good, i got the sixth highest score out of 30 when i was 13.

Now these days, whenever i hear Chuck E Cheese, all i can think about is my friend who used to work there and my cousin who typed “Chuckle Cheese” when my mom texted him a picture of her, my little brother and myself at Leatherby’s and asked him to guess where we were at. 

I despised the tickets because i preferred the arcade games and whenever we went to redeem our tickets, the patron in front of us almost ALWAYS has a GARBAGE BAG FULL OF SINGLE TICKETS and it took them FOREVER to redeem them all, hence my disdain for the ticket games. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

Went a lot as a kid between school and parents. Even have video of us celebrating my brothers third birthday there. Pretty sure I stopped going around my freshman year and we were taken to Stone Fire Pizza instead, which was like a halfway between Chucky Cheese and Dave & Busters. 

I really do wonder how FNAF has effected business for them. Maybe that's why they went with the whole redesign. 

I have honestly never been to Chuck-E-Cheese. It looks so chaotic and I don't really want to ingest my pizza in an indoor playground. I was never that much of a kid, even when I was a kid. I always had a sort of detached grown-up demeanor, and going into Chuck-E-Cheese was too much like being invited to another kid's birthday party. (And I never went to anyone's birthday parties!)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

Yes, I went there a few times as a kid, was always so much fun. :-D I haven't been in years since, I think the last time I went to a Chuck E Cheese was near a decade ago now. 

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Is that the inspiration for FNAF?

All I see when searching for it is a rat or mouse mascot that looks a lot like an average American :wacko:

It’s forbidden in my house but I went once for my cousin’s birthday making a deal that if I went there I’d bring hand sanitizer with me. The party was fine for the most part but I’ll never forget the lady coming out with the straws allowing us to grab them. They were unwrapped!

On 1/18/2019 at 9:59 PM, Bakugou Is My Man ❤ said:

I have never been to one of these places but I know that the animatronics are creepy.

851BE249-73A4-4D8F-9A60-A8D93B32E399.jpeg

13 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

It’s forbidden in my house but I went once for my cousin’s birthday making a deal that if I went there I’d bring hand sanitizer with me. The party was fine for the most part but I’ll never forget the lady coming out with the straws allowing us to grab them. They were unwrapped!

851BE249-73A4-4D8F-9A60-A8D93B32E399.jpeg

But you LURRRRRRV FNAF! Not fair :c . It’s basically the real thing :wacko: . Minus the murders, I hope.

Also yes, been there many times as a kid. Although I really liked Gattiland’s pizza buffet and arcade :pout: 

Edited by WWolf
  • Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Super Splashee said:

Is that the inspiration for FNAF?

All I see when searching for it is a rat or mouse mascot that looks a lot like an average American :wacko:

actually there was a restaurant called ShowBiz Pizza which had a creepy looking bear that's more likely to be Five Nights at Freddy's inspiration. Look if you dare. 

Spoiler

fb6f5f51f5145ab2ec29e995af7c3aef.jpg.db72e78a2f47ee69606c7bedeaff1d21.jpg

Chuck-E-Cheese is more like a giant mouse like character. though if you ask me I grew up more with the Chuck-E-Cheese version that had a dress like a skateboarder from the 90s

This is a commercial I grew up on

• Brohoof 1