Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever been to a Chuckecheese ?

OG CHUCK

1 hour ago, WWolf said:

But you LURRRRRRV FNAF! Not fair :c . It’s basically the real thing :wacko: . Minus the murders, I hope.

Also yes, been there many times as a kid. Although I really liked Gattiland’s pizza buffet and arcade :pout: 

I had to go to Gattitown a couple of times for my sibling and I don’t really like it. Mostly it’s because I think their food could be better but also it’s because one time I flipped a pizza over on my finger on accident and burnt it. I had to carry a cup of ice around the whole time cause the air inside was humid and it made my finger hurt more.

My mom would normally take us to a place called Caesar Land, it was like Chuck e Cheese but I think it was better and it wasn't as crowded.  Unfortunately Little Caesars closed them down a few years back.

• Brohoof 1

There's a thread about why do people have kids. I guess the answer is to go to Chuck e Cheese. ^_^

Whenever I go there with my nieces and nephew there are as many adults playing the games as kids and I'm one of them.

On 3/24/2020 at 2:21 PM, Sherbie said:

what does chuckecheeze mean?

It's a pizza restaurant with a bunch of games to play. They used to have a lot of animatronics too but they've cut way back on that. It's a popular place for kids birthday parties.

11 hours ago, Fluttershutter said:

It's a pizza restaurant with a bunch of games to play. They used to have a lot of animatronics too but they've cut way back on that. It's a popular place for kids birthday parties.

that sounds fucking awesome 

I don't think I've been to one in 15 years. Yeah, I had fun there as a kid. Played hard to get those prizes. Liked the pizza. Thought the dancing animatronics were cute ( I liked the dog one most). 

It wasn't really FNAF that turned me off Chuck E. Cheeses. More just growing up, going to better places like Stone Fire Pizza and Dave n' Busters, and Chuck E. Cheeses not exactly attracting the best crowds. 

• Brohoof 1

I went there only a few times as a kid in the mid-late '90s.

On 3/24/2020 at 3:14 PM, Thuja said:

My mom would normally take us to a place called Caesar Land, it was like Chuck e Cheese but I think it was better and it wasn't as crowded.  Unfortunately Little Caesars closed them down a few years back.

THIS

Me and my brother and sister used to go to Caesar Land A LOT with my mom's best friend and her two kids (who were as close to us as our own cousins). The place was bigger and had a better tube playground/obstacle course thing. I live in the northern Metro Detroit area where Little Ceasar's Pizza is based, so I don't know if this place was just a local thing or not.

Fun times and no creepy robots either.:laugh:

I'm pretty sure I still have a few Caesarland game tokens in a random junk box somewhere too!

• Brohoof 1

6 hours ago, Cirrus. said:

I went there only a few times as a kid in the mid-late '90s.

THIS

Me and my brother and sister used to go to Caesar Land A LOT with my mom's best friend and her two kids (who were as close to us as our own cousins). The place was bigger and had a better tube playground/obstacle course thing. I live in the northern Metro Detroit area where Little Ceasar's Pizza is based, so I don't know if this place was just a local thing or not.

Fun times and no creepy robots either.:laugh:

I'm pretty sure I still have a few Caesarland game tokens in a random junk box somewhere too!

I used to live in Southfield and Berkeley when I was younger, so my mom would take us there when we were little.  There was one in Royal Oak that my mom seemed to favour, last I knew of, there's a hardware store there now?  I'm pretty sure it was just a Michigan thing?  Whenever I mentioned it to people in different states, they would look really confused lol.  Even where I live in Ontario Canada, near the Michigan border most people have no idea what I'm talking about either.

• Brohoof 1

Believe it or not, Guam has a branch of Chuck E Cheese's. If I could recall, the last time I was there was when my nieces celebrated their birthday there. Though, I got there late because I got college classes at the time, so the pizza I ate was pretty cold at the time. I'm sure it'll taste great when it's fresh off the oven.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I've only been 2 times when I was a kid. A couple years ago I wanted a birthday taken place at the restaurant, but months before my birth month they began to remove the animatronics. I became upset because I was really looking forward to see at least Chuck after many years. :(

17 minutes ago, CookieCakes said:

Shame it's filed for bankruptcy now. :(

After they removed the animatronics I no longer cared for the place. It wasn't very surprising when CEC Entertainment filed for bankruptcy (again) but I would've been more concerned if the band was still alive. :>_>:

• Brohoof 1