Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general Have you ever been to a Chuckecheese ?

OG CHUCK

It looks pretty fun for kids I bet probably not as much adults tho :twi: but ye im not in the US or been to US so I haven't been.

Though it basically just looks like the seaside arcades we have here plus a restaurant with meh food lol and some animatronics. I do like the arcades and getting tickets for prizes. animatronics are scary thoo

• Brohoof 1

9 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

They need to make a real FNAF place already! (Minus Purple Guy, of course)

No, purple guy IS REQUIRED for the place to function correctly :wacko:

Just now, ExplosionMare said:

Nah they just need a Henry

They need you to eat at the security desk, and keep track of the power and doors :please:

• Brohoof 1

39 minutes ago, ExplosionMare said:

Wow. How exciting.

For your heart yes!

A great way to get all the cheese calories out of your system fast :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
(edited)

Surprisingly CEC is reopened where I live. I was sure it was gonna go out of business due to COVID. I might go again at some point cause my sibling’s friend wanted to go their for their birthday party. Hopefully I can make it since I missed the last party because of work.

Edited by ExplosionMare
  • Brohoof 1

Nope, they don't have any in England to my knowledge. 

If they did I would've liked to go, I love arcades or anything with an arcade in it. I like animatronics too.

• 2 years later...

Used to go there a lot as a kid! Always found the animatronics scary and even the worker in the suit scary as well. Not sure who thought those designs would be a hit so I'm glad the new designs are a lot more cartoony and friendly instead of terrifying.

The food was alright as well. The arcade games were what anyone would expect too, nothing too ridiculous :fluttershy:

Theres another arcade called Celebration Station which was Chuck E. Cheese but cranked up to another level where I'm at. They also got rid of their animatronics. :ooh: well actually it's off in a small corner on a floor people can't get to (but can see) but that's an entirely different discussion.

• Brohoof 1

I remember when I was a kid, Chucky came up to me and wanted to hug me and I ran so fast out of fear lol. I look back on that and I feel bad about making the worker think they traumatized me lol. But chucky did scare me alot as a kid.

• Brohoof 1
  • Shocked 1