Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

what your favorite song of the movie ?

OG CHUCK

favorite song of the movie ?  

40 users have voted

1. 1. what your favorite song of the movie ?

• "We Got This Together"
    • "I'm the Friend You Need"
    • "Time to Be Awesome"
    • "One Small Thing"
    • "Open Up Your Eyes"
    • "Rainbow"
    • ponie got the beat
    • oh all of them

I am not a fan of the movie, and by that I really dislike having to "like" any of the songs. But they are all very addicting, it is stupid! I choose "We Got This Together " because it is simple and yet.... so Daniel. "Time to Be Awesome" and "Open Up Your Eyes" can really get stuck in my throat for random singing.

• Brohoof 2

Open up your eyes gets my vote, I thought the movie was pretty meh, and the some of the songs were not my favorites by this one was amazing. I am the friend that you need, time to be awesome and one small thing were pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...

All my 5 favourite songs in that movie:

1. We Got This Together.

2. Open Up Your Eyes.

3. Rainbow Dash’s Song.

4. I am The Friend You Need.

5. One Small Thing.

I like ALL the songs but the songs in this list are the 5 songs that I love.

• 2 weeks later...

Time To Be Awesome is the first one I thought of, even though Open Up Your Eyes is very good too. Together with Rainbow, those are the only songs I actually remember from the movie. I always like Rainbow Dash's singing, though, so it's no surprise I like that one best.

• 2 weeks later...

Without a doubt, it's "Time to be Awesome." Aside from being a RD fan, the song really helps me when I feel depressed and useless. It reminds me that things get tough, sometimes so tough that things will seem to never work out or get any better, but that I have to be awesome by getting back up when it pushes me down, and to stand for what I believe in, no matter what it takes. 

Edited by Novae
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

One Small Thing, by far.

Maybe its just because I've grown up as a kid watching old Disney VHS tapes, so the whole "almost Broadway musical number" theme really stuck to me.

...that and it's catchy as hell, up there with "Its a B Movie" from The Brave Little Toaster in the category of "Songs I can never get out of my head, especially when I'm trying to sleep"

• 1 month later...

Mine was definitely "Rainbow".

I feel as if the only thing I need to say is that, celebrities usually get famous for a reason. I dunno what Sia's reason is, but I wanna assume it's her voice.

• 3 weeks later...

I can really only rank them, if I'm honest, because I loved 'em all for one reason or another. So, let's see...

1. One Small Thing
  2. Time To Be Awesome
  3. Open Up Your Eyes
  4. Rainbow
  5. We Got This Together
  6. I'm The Friend You Need

Yeah, in that order. One Small Thing still makes me cry tears of joy, I'm amazed. But, Open Up Your Eyes was a song fueled by anger and regret, it was performed beautifully and the visuals were also pleasing. I just liked them all in one way or another, is all.