Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Muffin?

Derpy

Ummm Hey, everpony I dropped my Muffins along my mail route today and like I could really use some help finding them. I will be out delivering mail all day soooo you will have to look for me to turn them in. Anyone that helps me get my Muffins back will get a special reward.:muffins:

Image result for Derpy with mail

• Brohoof 3

Ok so everypony we will need to collect muffin reacts to help poor Derpy find her lost muffins. 50 reactions a pony have to be turned into Derpy to earn her reward. So get out there and collect reactions and you can look for her later on today to turn them in. 

• Brohoof 2

1 minute ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

MUFFINS! Gimme, gimme gimme pleeease ... oh yeah, and for Derpy too? *Puppy eyes*

All the muffins for Derpy and all the muffins for you, as well, my friend! :yay:

One can never have too many muffins. :) 

• Brohoof 1

So later on today I will announce when Derpy is spotted around the forums making deliveries. Then you all can find her and say hi to give her back her muffins. Keep an eye out for other Derpy themed threads and activities. 

• Brohoof 1

LISTEN EVERYPONY/CREATURE

Everyday in our beloved country of Equestria, hundreds of Derpys suffer from a lack of muffins. We caused it by feeding them to Non-Derpys and now Equestria needs YOU to help saving the population of Derpys in Equestria to keep a rare but fun and loving species alive. And you,, and you, yes, even you young one, can help with a simple but meaningfull gift.

If you spend 1 muffin(Or more are appreciated!) to our NGO DerpMuffins RSCE Inc. GmbH, you not only get the feel and fuzzy warm touch in your heart, but help making Derpys great again.

How to help? Simply give posts of this user a muffin emoticon or call our hotline 123-456-MUFFINS for closer instructions.

Have a heart for Derpys and donate now, spread the word.

Your DerpMuffins RSCE Inc. GmbH <3

large.jpeg

Our Organization is officially recognized by the princesses of Equestria. Using our slogans for your own ads leads to permanent banishment on the moon. Do not steal muffins well spended.

• Brohoof 1

35 minutes ago, Jedishy said:

So later on today I will announce when Derpy is spotted around the forums making deliveries. Then you all can find her and say hi to give her back her muffins. Keep an eye out for other Derpy themed threads and activities. 

Question so it's only going to run for one day? Or an week like luna's?

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Twilight Luna said:

Alright everyone. Give me your muffins or there will be trouble.  :muffins:

1318107545_giphy(2).gif.0cd0e00db4dab6500be563b63b2ee810.gif

:derp:

• Brohoof 1