Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Muffin?

Derpy

9 hours ago, BornAgainBrony said:

That must have been one huge box of muffins, Derpy. Look at them all!

(aaand, is there a button I need to click or something or is it sufficient just posting here again when your profile shows enough?)

you need to find her somewhere around the forums and post there

14 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Holy shit, I got 50 muffins already :wacko:. What should I do now :huh:?

anyway, moar diabeetus

Reveal hidden contents

medium.png

8 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Derpy isn't just looking for muffins, she's looking for a whole mine cart full of them! Let's all help her out :muffins:

large.gif

This reminds me of the My Little Pony app game on the phone. I can definitely see Derpy in the mine cart mini game. Although, instead of bits, there are muffins to collect. :muffins:

LOL sorry for the double post yall. Find Derpy by 7pm Cali 8pm Central or 10pm NYC time. That is when I will be closing out and Derpy is giving her awards 

So in the meantime what are you fav Derpy moments 

Oh thank you all for a fun day and the help along my mail route. It really helped. You are all as sweet as muffins! 

Image result for Derpy Hooves Muffin

Uh-uh seems like I'm late to the party. :derp: That's a funny story, I was about to catch Derpy, but I accidentally dropped all my muffins and had to collect them back. :mlp_icwudt: Actually I didn't know we were supposed to poke her just like this. (?) I was waiting for-- I don't know what. :D Sorry Derpy, I have failed you! You were well hidden apparently! :muffins:

Welp, looks like I have some spare muffins, who wants? :muffins:

Spoiler

MUFFINS X 89

09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.png09clgJD.pngDB3NnQn.png <- That one kinda flipped, don't eat it. :love:

Edited by Rikifive

On 1/21/2019 at 12:36 PM, Derpy said:

Ummm Hey, everpony I dropped my Muffins along my mail route today and like I could really use some help finding them. I will be out delivering mail all day soooo you will have to look for me to turn them in. Anyone that helps me get my Muffins back will get a special reward.:muffins:

Image result for Derpy with mail

Hi derpy, I found your 50 muffins!

• Brohoof 2

On 1/23/2019 at 3:07 PM, Jedishy said:

LOL sorry for the double post yall. Find Derpy by 7pm Cali 8pm Central or 10pm NYC time. That is when I will be closing out and Derpy is giving her awards 

So in the meantime what are you fav Derpy moments 

I know I got in soon enough, didn't get anything yet. It 'was' 50, right?

52 minutes ago, BornAgainBrony said:

I know I got in soon enough, didn't get anything yet. It 'was' 50, right?

Yes 50 was right. IDK why yours did not stick but I fixed it.