Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

International Derpy Day Trivia.

Ganondorf8

Welcome to the International Derpy Day Trivia on the MLP Forums.

I know what you're all probably thinking right now. Since when is this an official day?

The answer? It is because of reasons that most likely involve magic.

Anyway, no doubt you know just how popular Derpy has been in the MLP fandom ever since she first became recognized amongst the many background characters that exist. Even though she does have an official name in Friendship is Magic, I'll be utilizing her fandom name because I'd rather not cause a scene. International Derpy Day Trivia... There is a badge associated with Derpy that you can win--I'm sure you all know what it looks like--but you will need to answer these questions. No... none of them are derpish in any way even though that would've made things more interesting. Instead, these questions are taken from both Friendship is Magic and Equestria Girls.

Of course EQG would be included here. After all, I make sure it gets included in these trivia challenges.

Ahem! Who do you submit your answers to? Why @Derpy herself! Don't worry. Nothing is going to go wrong here. Here are ten questions for you to sink your teeth into plus a bonus. This last one can be used as a substitute answer in case you get one of the regular ones wrong. As before, you can work together with others though the difficulty could change depending on how you go about it. Finally, you have the usual four days to submit answers.

In other words, I will lock this thread sometime on Friday.

Remember! Submit to @Derpy! Not me, @Derpy!

Are we good? Excellent. Here are your questions.

1. In which episode does Derpy first speak in?

2. Who does Derpy fight in 'Lesson Zero' due to Twilight's spell? 

3. What is Derpy's Costume in Luna Eclipsed?

4. After being absent for a long time, Derpy returns in 'Rainbow Falls'. What does she end up doing?

5. What does Derpy deliver to Starlight Glimmer in 'To Where and Back Again Pt 1'? 

6. What does Derpy mess up in 'Slice of Life'?  

7. How does Derpy make a first impression at the School of Friendship in 'School Raze'?

8. Derpy gave Rarity quite a lot of stress during 'The Best Gift Ever'. What exactly did she do?

9. It can be said that Derpy is similar to a famous storybook character who was 'always difficult to find in a crowd' due to people trying to spot her. Who is this character?

10. Flash Sentry and Derpy have a sort of running gag in the Equestria Girls series. What is it?

Bonus: In 'Rainbow Rocks', Derpy and two other characters had their own band. What are the names of the other two band members? What instruments did each of them play?

Edited by Ganondorf8
Fixed the post.
  • Brohoof 7

7 minutes ago, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

not sure about 4, what the team "planned" with her first or what  she did in the end of the episode? for me it sounds like the 2nd option

I'm flexible here so I'll accept either option.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Deae Rising Shine~ said:

9 i think know what it is, still explained it a little because it seems names different in different countries. Hope i got them all right tough, or my streak of pony trivias wins end ;-;

I'll accept different names so you'll be fine.

1 minute ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Submit to pony Derpy. Not, *you* Derpy? :muffins:

I'm sure everyone will understand what I meant so correcting that won't be necessary. Still, it comes off as me having done something derpish in that sense.

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Ganondorf8 said:

I'm sure everyone will understand what I meant so correcting that won't be necessary.

That actually took me a while to get, TBH. I thought there were two separate @Derpy accounts. :mlp_please:

@Ganondorf8

If I was forced to know the answer to only one question and all the other answers are permanently blanked out of my mind, I would keep the memory of Flash Sentry and Derpy's running gag. The rest of the scenes in question would just turn into blank memories even if I would rewatch the scenes right in front of me.:-P

In all seriousness, I'm pleasantly surprised you included that question.

52 minutes ago, Bas said:

Deadline when? Can you include into OP?

I mentioned a deadline in my opening post. I will be locking this thread sometime on Friday which is when this will end.

XP This one is too tricky. My MLP knowledge is rusty and some of these episodes I still have to watch. 

Oh well! I wish Good Luck to everyone else who is participating!! *throws clovers*

Okie dokie, I took my shot at it. As always, lots of fun, especially since it's Derpy! I think i did okay but I can't be 100% sure. We'll see how it goes! 

If nothing else, it's great re-living some of the great Derpy moments.:muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Remember that you have until Friday evening my time to submit any answers. Also, you will be allowed second attempts depending on how well you did answering the questions initially. Derpy will determine this though hopefully nothing will go wrong. You can never really tell with her sometimes.

1 hour ago, Bas said:

9. It can be said that Derpy is similar to a famous storybook character who was 'always difficult to find in a crowd' due to people trying to spot her. Who is this character?

Pretty tricky without locking up, I did.

People in a certain age range immediately know. And yes, it is.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Bas said:

Pretty tricky without locking up, I did.

When I was looking up some extra questions for this trivia, I came upon this connection and just had to include it here.

• Brohoof 1

• This topic was unpinned and unfeatured
  • The topic was featured
3 hours ago, Dynamo Pad said:

@Ganondorf8

I'm somewhat confused on the first question. Is it when you first see her speak, or when she speaks to any character?

I'm going to say when she first speaks. Hmmm... I might have to throw in a bit of leeway with this one but I'll speak to the other ECs about it.