Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Trade a living person for a dead person

Octavia Heartstrings
Message added by Jeric

This topic is borderline, but as a though experiment I will allow it. That said it will be heavily scrutinized by staff and watched. 

Let's say you can trade someone who's alive for someone who's dead. The way this works is that the living person will now be dead and the dead person will come back to life at whatever age you choose, but still retain all the memories of their first life. With the caveat that neither of these people can be related to you, who do you choose?

Personally, I would trade Donald Trump for George Carlin. Dumbass-In-Chief gets taken out in some hilarious way and the greatest comedian in history returns at the age of 25 to expose everything wrong with our society once again! :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Perhaps this isn't the kind of topic suited for General discussion? As this is quickly going to turn into a battle of political, religious and moral views and ideologies. Like I don't think a topic that starts with a post that criticizes the president saying you'd rather him dead is a good idea if you wish to avoid fighting.

Specificity and precision can be important. Related can have several definitions. Also there was no requirement that a specific individual has to be named by identity. 

I’d restore my wife to life for the death of any child murderer. + 1 Karma points earned. 

• Brohoof 3

Playing god is something best left to those without emotion. You might want X person dead for doing Y thing. However Y things saved the lives of thousands peoples while making other lives harder. So by offing person X, things Y will never happen thus killing thousands of lives.

That said, I'd gladly exchange the life of any kid harmer for that of terminally ill kids or peeps.

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I would erase a bad person, I mean as an evil and rotten as they come person to bring back someone I love.....Because bad people should feel the weight of their crimes and people that do unspeakable acts (use your imagination) should not have the right to live, their life would be worthless to me compared to that of a loved one. 

• Brohoof 1