Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Here

StrummFan217

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

rainbow-dash

How did you find MLP Forums?

Honestly, I stumbled across it while looking for a forum to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

I’ve known about the series since it’s debut. I loved how the characters looked, but never watched because I never felt interested. One day, I watched the first two episodes and really enjoyed them. I didn’t watch any other episodes until just last year (2018). It was the day before I needed to have surgery done, and I was feeling really anxious. So I went on Netflix to look for something cheerful to watch, and Friendship is Magic appeared in the suggestions. I decided to go ahead and watch, and sure enough, I loved it! :) It made me feel relaxed, and happier than I have been in a while. So now I’m a proud fan. :) I’m still a little shy telling some people, but I’m still proud to be a fan, and won’t lie if I’m asked about it. 

Sooo... what do I use this part for? Do I just talk about myself, now? Okay, well... I’m very friendly, but extremely shy. I suffer from pretty bad social anxiety, but those who patient enough with me will see just how good of a friend I am. I have trouble really becoming close with others (not counting my family) because of how shy I am. I don’t know how to actively make friends. It kind of just seems to happen. I treasure the friends I’ve managed to make, and will do just about anything for them.

There is more to me than my shyness. I really am friendly, and I love to make others laugh or smile. I have all kinds of things I like to, like reading, drawing, model building, and photography, and I’m very knowledgeable about things like toys and collectibles. Despite my answer as to which of the mane six is my favorite, I can never actually choose. I love each of them for different reasons. Although, I will say that Rainbow Dash and Apple Jack tie as my top favorites. :D 

Anyway, I’ve never been good at introducing myself, so I apologize if I talked too much or not enough, and for if I didn’t say enough about my self. If anyone has any questions they’d like to ask, I can try my best to answer them for you. I really hope to meet some fellow Bronies (or is it Bronys?) here, and maybe even make some friends. Thank you very much for reading, everypony. :) 

• Brohoof 2

11 hours ago, StrummFan217 said:

I’m still a little shy telling some people, but I’m still proud to be a fan, and won’t lie if I’m asked about it.

And THAT makes you 20% Cooler.  B)

Greetings and salutations to you.  From your words above, it sounds as if you write to get the nerves out... I do too, which I why I say such (my profile proves that).

Feel free to mingle with the rest from the couch in the corner; we don't mind, and some of our favorite folks here are lurkers.

WelcomeHerdGIF.gif.bc96866ecf3f72c6a3dc414765e6f3ec.gif

• Brohoof 1