Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you love a second My Little Pony movie?

Dashy 4 Ever

Oh, for sure. However, I wouldn’t like to see the originial movie’s animation style return. I wasn’t that big of a fan of it. I would like to see a big action scene similar to how we saw in the season four finale of the series.

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

I'd personally love to have a second MLP Movie. We need a second one.

(By the way, we might get one):orly:

Fuck yeah to more Toon Boom Horses :mlp_yeehaa:. If that were to happen, it’s likely to be direct to video. 

However, I highly doubt for it to happen. The leaks DID mention the possibility of such, but it was quickly leaned to no. There’s also a proposed entertainment calendar that mentioned a possible movie for this year, but the fact that nothing has been mentioned so far concerns me :sunny:. Unless they are planning to use Toon Boom Harmony to the two special after the series finale :huh:. Damn, me need horse info :dry:

• Brohoof 2

Of course I’d love to see another Pony movie! I know there is supposed to be one coming and I can’t wait. I hope they give the Mane 6 plenty of screen time and not focus too much on newer characters. But at this point, beggars can’t be choosers so I’ll take what I can get.

• Brohoof 2

Hiya, folks!

As this pertains to The Movie and such, I'm moving this over to that category - this way, other MLP:TM fans can find this and put in their own two bits.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

(Another movie might be nifty - as long as it's a movie worth making, not just a slapped-together cardboard cut-out, so to speak.)

• Brohoof 1

I'd love another one so long as it tries to outdo the original. The first one was good, but had obvious problems that a sequel could easily fix to tower over the original and set a great new name for the franchise. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm really indifferent, don't care if they do, don't care if they don't. 

Do I want another theatrical MLP movie? Yes. But in terms of a sequel, I don't really want one, as I don't really know how a sequel (I'm thinking you're defining it as a carryover from the first) would work. The only thing I want from the first MLP film is an extended cut. 

• Brohoof 1