Sondash Studios

Would you love a second My Little Pony movie?

I'd personally love to have a second MLP Movie. We need a second one.

(By the way, we might get one):orly:

• Brohoof 4
  • Yay 1

Hopefully it can be the Rainbow Rocks to MLP:TM's Equestria Girls.

But for all its plotline faults, it was visually stunning; I would love to see more Toonboom based MLP.

Oh, for sure. However, I wouldn’t like to see the originial movie’s animation style return. I wasn’t that big of a fan of it. I would like to see a big action scene similar to how we saw in the season four finale of the series.

(edited)

I want they to make a movie 2, but if they exclude Discord and Starlight Glimmer again, it better they never make other movie. :pout:

Edited by PaulBron

Badges

Nah, the first movie was, to be honest, not that good. I'd rather the put the effort on Gen 5. 

Badges

I wouldn't mind a second film, provided there's enough to set it apart from the first one.

Who knows maybe Lady Gaga would sing a song as the pony GOTHIC ROMANCE  her song could be epic " GLAMOUR GLITZ AND FAME" it could happen ? 

Badges

5 hours ago, Sondash Studios said:

Fuck yeah to more Toon Boom Horses :mlp_yeehaa:. If that were to happen, it’s likely to be direct to video. 

However, I highly doubt for it to happen. The leaks DID mention the possibility of such, but it was quickly leaned to no. There’s also a proposed entertainment calendar that mentioned a possible movie for this year, but the fact that nothing has been mentioned so far concerns me :sunny:. Unless they are planning to use Toon Boom Harmony to the two special after the series finale :huh:. Damn, me need horse info :dry:

Of course I’d love to see another Pony movie! I know there is supposed to be one coming and I can’t wait. I hope they give the Mane 6 plenty of screen time and not focus too much on newer characters. But at this point, beggars can’t be choosers so I’ll take what I can get.

Hiya, folks!

As this pertains to The Movie and such, I'm moving this over to that category - this way, other MLP:TM fans can find this and put in their own two bits.

Thank you for your time.  *bows*

(Another movie might be nifty - as long as it's a movie worth making, not just a slapped-together cardboard cut-out, so to speak.)

I'd love another one so long as it tries to outdo the original. The first one was good, but had obvious problems that a sequel could easily fix to tower over the original and set a great new name for the franchise. 

I have yet to see the original, but I wouldn't be opposed to another from what I've heard of it.

I'm all for it with an absolute "Yes" for a second movie after watching the first one and enjoying it very much.

Badges

I wouldn't mind them trying it again provided that they learn from the mistakes that plagued the one we received in 2017.

As long as it makes more sense and the villain is better than the Storm King was, then I'm all for it. I enjoyed the first movie but it had a lot of problems.

(edited)
On 1/24/2019 at 1:13 AM, Sondash Studios said:

I saw a sheet table, not sure if it was official, and even if it was things might have changed, but according to it a second one is coming after s9 before the new gen.

(was prob this:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/182435-season-9-specials-theme/?do=findComment&comment=5512146)

Edited by Bas

Honestly I would. 

It's give the animators a chance to improve the first film's animation style and maybe make it a bit less....cliche.

Absolutely, I would love there to be a second MLP Movie.

I loved the (first) movie and it introduced me to some new and awesome characters who I love.

I absolutely would love one!