Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open In Search of a New Home (GROUP Warrior Cats)

Sphinx-Ara

@megisawsm417

Annalise smiles and purrs "You are more than welcome Icepaw, and I would like that" she says, watching as he jumped to the fence and then left. She sighed a little before going to the cat door and made her way to the warmth of the fireplace.

@megisawsm417

Annalise was on her fence, licking her paw as usual, purring and looking at how the sun shone through the canopy of the forest. She then sees Icepaw and waves at him, before seeing the she-cat "Hello Icepaw, who is this? Is she your Queen?"

@Scarlet Rose

"No, she's not my queen. Medicine cats aren't supposed to have mates. Anyway, Annalise, meet Brookwing, my ultra-annoying sister." Brookwing gave him an annoyed stare. Icepaw continued. "She didn't believe me when I told her I was friends with a kittypet, so I brought her here to meet you."

Edited by megisawsm417

@Scarlet Rose

Brookwing smiled. "You too. Icepaw told me about you." she paused. "But I didn't believe him because I've known him to make up things." She turned to Icepaw. "Remember that time when you were a kit, that you told us that you got your ear nick from a fox that you "killed single-pawed?"" She smiled. "We all knew about the bush incident, whether you liked it or not."

"Yeah, yeah. Very funny." Icepaw replied. "But are you really going to judge me based on what I did as a kit?"

"Probably." she replied, giggling. "Anyway, Annalise, I've never seen you on any patrols. Are you new here?"

@megisawsm417

Annalise would giggle a little "ah but kits get into the most mischief" she says "I remember when I was a kit,the mischief I would get into would drive  my mother crazy" she giggles and shakes her head "but yes, I am indeed a kittypet, as you would call it"

@Scarlet Rose

"hey we got thunder clan in the area Twig," Moss a small grey she cat with mossy green stains all over her coat says shaking twig trying to wake the thin lengthy Brown tabby who was asleep against the tree. "Ugh sometimes i wonder how such a lazy cat like you ever became a warrior." Moss sighs letting her partner sleep.

in the village Jinx attended to the kits watching them do a little exploring around the village. she sighed as she watched with a smile thinking that  her own kit would be around the same age as these kits, playing exploring and making friends.

@megisawsm417

"Good to hear Icepaw, you are more than welcome to come here if you want some kittypet company or if you need any more catmint" she says with a purr, "though I am sure life in the clan is more exciting"

@Scare Effect

Willow looked to jinx "Hey Jinx, you alright over there hon?" she asks with a stretch.

@Scare Effect

Willow purred a little "Good to hear you are alright. Well we mostly just talked about your hunch, how he is going to talk to Starclan tonight as well as his going to the Clan meeting" she says with a soft sigh "He just wants me to stay here and watch the clan"

@Scarlet Rose

"Well thats good I guess," Jinx says her tail twitching a little at the mention of star clan. "Also he left the clan good paws," She adds with a purr as she returned her gaze to the kits playing.

Moss watched the kitty pet and the thunderclan cats talk which bore Moss greatly but she would follow Red Stars orders to keep an eye on this weird kitty pet. She looked at twig who was staring off into space looking at a bird.

@megisawsm417

Annalise looked back to the TwoLegs' abode and could hear yelling, shouting and crying. She shudders "Get this collar off of me and you've got a deal" she says, scratching at her collar, biting at it as well.

(edited)

@Scarlet Rose

Both Icepaw and Brookwing started biting at her collar. Icepaw bit down on a plastic part, and Annalise's collar came clean off. 

Edited by megisawsm417

@megisawsm417

Annalise sighs "the two TwoLeg adults had always been fighting, but things were getting worse..I saw the male hit the female one. More than once, and the small one also got hurt" she says "I-I needed out of there, to be..free"