Rate the short  

5 users have voted

1. 1. What did you think

• Hated it
    • Not a fan
    • It was okay
    • Liked it
    • Loved it

Short #3 of season 2 has been released; enjoy!

• Brohoof 1

I knew they were going to continue with the online videos as the general theme.

Spoiler

In this one, I felt so sorry for Tank throughout the whole thing. He kept on being denied and as someone who has grown up surrounded by pets, seeing him sad made me sad. On the subject of Pinkie Pie, you have to wonder what isn't held within her hair.

• Brohoof 1

1. So when will Pinkie learn not to eat literally ever sweet she comes across? Even she has limits. 

2. Pinkie Pie talking to plushie Gummy is just the cutest thing. I love this show. 

3. Aww, Tank got a cookie at the end. Should tortoises be eating cookies, though? I'm not too sure about that. 

Well they're not meant to get pies according to the show but I'm not a tortoise expert. I felt sorry for him as well.

When Pinkie went "Sprinkles" I expected her to blow up the kitchen and its interesting the Equestria girls one also stores vast amounts of things in her hair.

6 hours ago, Senko said:

its interesting the Equestria girls one also stores vast amounts of things in her hair.

I never questioned that in Equestria but in humanland I'm forced to confront the question: wouldn't all of that food get hair on it? That seems gross. At the very least she'd probably lose some icing from the cupcake. 

Edited by AlexanderThrond

3 hours ago, Senko said:

You have seen this I assume.

Yeah, I own the Blu-ray’s which by the way explain they actually redid that scene like a dozen times to make it crazier.

30 minutes ago, Key Sharkz said:

Yeah, I own the Blu-ray’s which by the way explain they actually redid that scene like a dozen times to make it crazier.

There is a sequel to this in the blooper reel, too :)

On 1/29/2019 at 1:04 PM, Key Sharkz said:

Pinkie is clinically insane.

I think there is only one pinkie - that all the things we THINK are pinkie are all joined somehow, and share a single mind.
This would explain much....

• 2 months later...
(edited)

What we see in this short is a beautiful representation of the classical dramatic divide between Pinkamena's comedy and Tank's resultant tragic feelings. The struggle of feeling like you've just barely missed an opportunity for happiness whilst seeing others bask in its glow is a very dark but also realistic concept. Fortunately, with friends as perpetually effervescent as Pinkie, you're never far from a sharing a fun time.

I mus lt also note the subtlety of Gummy's performance here in his supporting role and the chemistry between the two professional reptilian thespians. Well done sirs.

Edited by Roughshod

• 4 months later...

Boring.  So very very boring.  This is a prime example of why I don't like the YouTube shorts inside YouTube shorts shorts.  When you make Pinkie Pie not funny, in my opinion you fail at the concept of Pinkie, unless it is a tone-required moment, which this was not.